What's the point of asking questions when nobody answers them?

I think the last 20 questions or more I've asked have not gotten a single response, and they are simple as hell. What is it with you people? Should I just leave this damned useless sight and seek other places for help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, there are a ton of things you should think about when asking questions, and a lot of reasons why your questions might have gone unnoticed.

1. The topic is boring. The most boring questions on here are "does he/she like me?" and "what does this mean?" and "what is he/she thinking" questions. Questions about penis length also tend to be boring.
    These are the kind of questions that people ask the most. Usually we, the other users, either don't have an answer because we're not mind readers, or we do have an answer but it's so obvious that we don't even bother wasting time saying it. Like if someone asks "he said he likes me, what does this mean?" why even answer when it's obvious? Lol.

2. The format. Some questions are just a mess with terrible grammar and/or punctuation. Or they contain way too many details, so you lose track of the actual question and its relevance halfway through the wall of text. This discourages people from answering because people usually come on here to kill time. Not kill brain cells. It can also bee too short and vague. People sometimes ask for more details, but there's a 50/50 chance that the asker won't even elaborate. So you should try to cut out all the unnecessary, lengthy details and keep it to the point.

3. The timing. With some questions, you might have just tried to post them during times when user activity was low.

4. Spamming. I've encountered a lot of spammers on here that essentially ask the same questions over and over, with barely any changes made at all. People lose interest in such questions too, because they get annoyed.

If you want to boost your questions, you can use the tips I mentioned to you. Try to make your question more interesting, make sure it's not just a wall of text, but don't be too vague. You can also collect xper points and get your most important questions featured on the front page.

Most Helpful Guy

• Links to your other questions would be useful.

• I've deleted or disowned all of them. They were useless it seems.

• They were up for weeks, so I mean, there wasn't any point of having them around

• Thanks for the MHO.

What Girls Said 6

• What do you mean by they are simple? If it's a question that is asked a lot or a question that might not seem unique or interesting then it could be why you aren't getting the right responses.

• People don't answer serious questions in here and girls don't answer your how do I look question if you're a guy of a certain race and skin color. That's the trend here.

• @MyUsernameRules Depends on your idea of serious. Plus you can't always expect people to have the time to read essays in a question. I try my best to help where I can granted I have the time :) As for how do I look.. well I think for many those questions are just boring.

• Sorry if some questions weren't answered!
    It happens and maybe it was because some weren't able to see you question while browsing..
    If you think your questions are an "absolute must need an answer" kind of questions, thenI reckon you ask people actually do know or can interact with personally.

• Maybe your question didn't have substance or had too long of a description.

Phrase it differently

Or stop going anon to ask

Or feature it

Or add a poll

• What type of question do you ask?
    And if you dont like it here, you should probably leave.

• I'm simple and serious question which continuously get ignored here. Even a simple question like how do I look questions asked by guys get completely ignored by girls on here if the guys aren't studs or white.

• @MyUsernameRules
      Uhm i obviously only answer question that attract me. Why would answer a question that i dont find interesting. And why would i only answer 'how do i look?' Questions from girls and attractive or white guys?😅😅😅

• I'm not saying you only answer 'how do I look' question. But pattern of girls on GAG is that when it comes to how do I look question, they'll only answer if it's asked by a really good looking guy, a white guy, or a girl. Not by guys of other races, especially not guys of mine since they don't find it interesting like how you worded it.

• what question?

• Yes you should leave.

What Guys Said 4

• I can understand when you ask a question and people don't reply. 20 questions and no reply? that's really strange!

• I get opinions ranging from 4 to 40...
    Nearly 18 to 20 on average.
    What kind of questions do you ask?

• people are attracted by sexually question mostly
    thats why they are here

• Well, your question of "Is my facial hair fine? Or should I get rid of it?" reeks of lack of self-confidence, which I very much assume many girls find totally unattractive

• Facial hair? What the fuck...

• I don't know what you're talking about bud, I've never asked a question about my facial hair anonymous or public...

• Alright MyUsernameRules, if you say so