Can people stop writting myTakes about feminism?

Seriously it's getting annoying

Gager1 : I hate feminism here's a myTake with 10 reasons why
Gager2: I hate feminism here's a myTake with the same reasons
Gager3: I'm a feminist I stand for equality here's myTake
Gager4: Feminism the cause of abortion and why women need to get back in the kitchen
Gager5: Feminism is for equality, Feminazism is for female supremacy
Gager6: Feminism is the reason men can't get laid and lose half their shit in a divorce

C'mon people just stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just stopped to say your question made my day 😂 Can't breathe
    But you're so right ! To quote from the lion king :
    "everybody look left, everybody look right, everywhere you look, FEMINISM"
    So tired of it omfg

What Girls Said 10

• Oh my actual God. Thank you! I'm so over it. It's like, someone will ask 'what do you like, peanut butter, or jelly?' And someone will find a way to insert feminism into the answer.

• I'm tired of feminism in general.

• Oooh, while we're on the topic of things we can stop talking about, how about those race baiting questions and questions about Turkey and its citizens?

• There are questions on Turkey?

• All the time.

"What do you think about Turkey? What do you think about Turkish wo/men? Would you date a Turkish wo/man?"

• I'm pretty tired of it myself. I'm tired of being accused of it, then accused of not being modern enough, and all kinds of other nonsense. A lot of people here spew the propaganda to troll people who are actually here to help. Try growing up in the 1970's and you'd actually know what feminism is rather than talking out your ignorant sexist presumptuous asses about it.

• I was raised in the 70s by a feminist mother. I do know, I was there, and that's why I fight it.

• @Anpu23 So maybe you're also tired of reading about it by people who weren't around in our era to contend with it?

• Not really, as their is so much misinformation out there. It's interesting to me. Though, I honestly think a category of gender politics would be a good idea.

• Ugh yeah. I'm tired of seeing them.

• Yeah it's dull as fuck isn't it?

• Right? Lol, I want myTakes on different topics.

• They won't because it gets attention and thats all they are seeking...

• New my take idea: Feminism, why it's driving gag members crazy.

• just for that I'm going to make a my take about my takes on feminism. hehe jk. lame joke i know but i just couldn't resist.

What Guys Said 11

• No because who doesn't like to earn easy 200 Xper points and get their work to be featured on the home page of the site?

●Because of easy promotions
    ●Pressure on editors
    ●Rat race for winning editor of the week
    ●More replies and attention (even if they're full of hate)

Writers tend to write on feminism and admins promote it because they're extremely debatable.

:/

• Indeed. Its becoming even worse than rate my boobs/ass.

• They won't stop as long as Hillary Clinton is in politics.

• Sorry but one of the reasons I am on this site is to fight the good fight. Perhaps the moderator aught to make a category for gender politics so that we can continue our arguments and not offend you.

• It's not about getting offended. I don't get offended.
      I'm just really annoyed by the repetition.

• no. people on here just ask the same stupid 15 questions and act surprised when i start trolling them.

• It's a staple chief, it ain't gonna stop until the fad stops and people find something else to complain about. Like ring pulls.
    To hell with ring pulls.

• Feminism is love feminism is life.

• Dude, no one forces you to click on it, just skip the question. Coplaining about seeing questions pertaining to feminism is like complaining about seeing homeless people. Just ignore them.

• It's myTakes not questions.
      I like to read other people's myTakes so it gets annoying when I see the same thing in the feed all the time.

• That's like asking a squirrel to stop eating nuts.

• By you mentioning it, you yourself have contributed to the prolonged discussion of feminism.

• I think we all get you but honestly, the only real problem with it is that it means different things to different people. Often for good reasons.

It is tricky telling people who has the best potato when the one side shows you a lettuce and the other an orange.