How did you meet any of your close friends here on GaG?

1.) What kind of a question was it that got you two to meet?
2.) How did you guys decide to message each other?
3.) How often do you guys talk to each other?
4.) Have you contacted (via technology only) each other outside of GaG?
5.) Have you or will you try to meet up in the real world someday?

Please feel free to @mention that person so they can share in the conversation and tell their side of the story. If they reply to your mention and post their side I will automatically give them upvotes for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• @mooky06 who was Always a Close friend of Mine on GAG for nearly two years as First Misscoffeehead, and Now, especially, as this cute little "mooky" has been always there for me and we have established a family bond that is even closer than my own sister that rarely wants to bother with me. She is a true friend, a loyal sister and I always look forward to hearing from her every day and in every way.. Thank you so much, sis, for being here for me.. You are an angel and Anyone would be lucky to Have you in their life, you are The Spice.:)) xxoo
    @Yesits_GalaxyHotCoc, she is Another Special Sister of mine who as Been with me on GAG for nearly Two years. She is family to me, she Brightens my day in every way and when she cannot get me here, she Always Finds me in Another way to say "Hey" sis, where are you? She has never forgotten me, she has a Family bond with me as well and we have always been able to tell one another many secrets that only a Pinkie Swear and no Dare cannot Compare. I love you too, sis, and Not just on National Pancake day.:)) xxoo
    @RicanEyes, you are My cousin to the end and a true friend whom I love with all of my heart. You Never Forget me and no matter what or where you are, you are Here for me and Include me in your life. I have Many friends, followers and followings but I cannot Mention Everyone under the sun but a Few just to start the ball and all Going because I love you all, you are my family. Thank you, cos.:)) xxoo
    @Ashely_Princess I love you as well as my family and perhaps a Niece is Nice or even a cousin. You are always Here for me, always reaching Out to me in every way every day and even have given me MHO a lot when you saw that I have tried to be there for you to help you out and to answer anything you may have needed to help in your own life. I love you, my friend to the end and thank you as well.:)) xxoo
    @skykidx1 and @Applefan1 are TWO of my family Boyz who Never Forget me every day and in every way. I love them both with all of My heart and will never forget them no matter where I go in my life. They always brighten my day in every way and are loyal as well because they know they are loved and cared about by someone who is always here to listen to them and reach out to them. Thank you both so much,:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• We started off by interacting on questions then They PMed me and Tada
    Then we became Facebook Friends (it's the case for 2 guys I really like on here @Yumix and another guy X :) ).
    And for Piu we commented a lot in each others opinions and we were jokingly flirty so I decided to PM him and we became facebook friends as-well, from there I started liking him more than in a "Joking way".
    And @Omar5881 I think it started off in one of his question or interactions on opinions.
    And a few others that I really like, for example @archiz I think it was in an opinion, then we noticed that we have real life friends in common which is surprising :) And she's super friendly and nice (and pretty of course) !
    @Battooot is very nice, he's wise and really caring, I think it started via PM if I remember well :)
    @Squidward ( :( ) we don't talk anymore since he left but I made a joke on one of his questions he liked it, gave MHO and sent me a PM then we started chatting on Whatsapp
    I hope I didn't forget others :P

• That was the best day ever 😍😛

• It actually started as a question i asked: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1719248-girls-tell-me-your-super-honest-opinion-pls

That was when i first saw her and had a crush on her because she was my type. I had to pm her and know more about her. We had talked for more than 2-3hrs straight in 1 sitting and it was amazing and we found out a lot about each other and we had A LOT in common.
      With time i found out about a personal problem (not saying in me or her so no one knows, but she knows) that made me only want to be a good friend of her and nothing more. At least until a really really good while in the future where god knows what happens.

But yeah, we talk on occasional basis and we check out how each other are doing. I care for her, like i do for people i really respect and like in my life circle. and I trust her big time. I know she trusts me too. I wish one day we get to meet each other.

PS: you forgot to reply to my last message

• @Battooot Awww <3 Thank you :) <3 <3 <3

• I had a previous account to this one which was Misscoffeehead. I have been friends with @Paris13 throughout my entire journey on Gag. We have gotten closer to each other with my current account. We are kindred spirits and she understands me like no other person would. It's why I absolutely adore her. We pm each other everyday and we also email each other everyday too LOL
    AHAHAH funny, I actually came up with the idea of going to go visit her haha and it's just undergoing a look through process. But I would love to see her in real life!

@BertMacklinFBI this fucktard. The same as Paris pretty much. We started talking because there was a picture of my motorbike in my profile picture, his first ever message to me in pm was "OMGGGG A GIRL WHO RIDES A MOTORBIKE" and a bromance blossomed LOL i talk to the pringrolll as much as I talk to Paris haha

@Clarisa_ pretty much the same ahha we are just both whack. Plus we love to colour our hair *couf couf* I do talk to Clarisa outside of Gag :)

mm yeah pretty much it LOL

• most were through seeing each other's opinions. don't remember the questions for the life of me.

some were through seeing each other's personalities and thinking 'oh they seem cool'.

others were through conversations that happened through comments.

either one of us took initiative to message lol.

we talk everyday, or almost everyday.

i've got most of their skypes, or i just use GaG.

will we meet up? hopefully, who knows?

• Usually starts by talking on the threads. Then it moves to messaging. Everyone I considered myself close with here, I've gotten that way by messaging back and forth. With the girls, I believe I've messaged first. With the guys, they've messaged me first. I talk to them pretty much daily. Except for the one I'm no longer close with. I have contacted them all outside of here. And yes, I've talked about meeting up to hang out with a few of them.

• 1. It was a question about what item I would save if there was a fire.
    2. He messaged me complimenting my eyes. Then I recognized something about his username relating to my school, so I asked him if he went there and he said yes. So we kept taking everyday.
    3. We talk to each other everyday. Not on gag though. He has moved on to bigger better things. Haha
    4. Yes. Texting, video chat, phone calls, snapchat, every other social media site.
    5. We did two years ago. Been dating ever since haha.

• By talking all the time to them!

• 1.) What kind of a question was it that got you two to meet?

I messaged about which laptop would be good for me and fit my budget.

First in GaG only. I am skeptical about giving my number out to just anyone.

Talked daily

Yeah
    Almost did but canceled.

• I haven't met anyone on gag their are some creepy people who just are interested in sexy pictures. All my messages they would say it.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't have any close friends here.