Have you noticed a pattern on who tends to be the creeps on gag?

I hope not to many people are offended. But honestly what I've noticed is that the creeps on gag tend to be either turkish or Indian dudes. I know it's not all of them. Since I've seen some really cool ones. Though the majoirty of the ones i've seen. make it seem like they are the ones to be creeping and maybe other things.

Yes I'm well aware that some people will still rant and rave about asking something like this. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. I know anyone can be a creep and harass others. Just for some reason it comes off as those 2 groups of males. Tend to be doing it more often.

I was going to go anon about asking this question. Though I would feel like a coward if I did. So I'll take the hate for what I truly want to know and understand. So my curiosity has gotten the best of me.

• Yes
  • some what
  • No
  • (males) tend to have more chicks creeping

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm I hear ya, but do we really have any proof that they're in fact real "Indians/Turks" though? Since anybody can make a profile and impersonate them via making their "country" show as ___, right?

*makes my country show as "India" even though I'm an American *

http://i.imgur.com/qcleG.gif

• But I see your point if they're infact "real" Indians/Turks...

• A lot of people just wanna put down certain groups of people just to be racist in a subtle manner. Just so they can imply that certain groups are inferior because they act in a certain way. A subtle racist's self defense to their accusations will always be "you're pulling out the race card". For girls, the easiest target is Indian guys due to not being attracted to them. Funny how you rarely see anyone targeting whites. Especially girls, even though there are a shit ton of white creeps online. It's because all girls are really attracted to them and many non white girls tend to put down guys of their races a lot just because they want an excuse to date a white guy and not want to be seen as shallow for not being into guys of their own races.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I've noticed this too. I've certainly met some nice ones that I could have a pleasant conversation with, but the majority of them seem to be creepy.

What Guys Said 16

• I suppose it's to be expected from sexually repressed cultures?

• I'm guessing the "creeping" happens more on PM's, so I can't really know from where most creeps are, but I've also noticed in the questions that there are many creeps from over there.

• Well, I'm an Indian. So thanks for that. Also the pattern is like they creep here, delete their account, make another account, come back creep and cycle in/out. It may be the same friggin particular people. No hate kitteh. But your question will attract a lot of hate for a lot of us because of the few perverts giving us a bad name. Believe me, us Indians want them gone as bad as the rest of G@G. But that's how G@G just is. Unless they flag accounts we report or actually have more admins to deal with it. I don't see this going very far.

• Though i've not been affected, I give you props for not going anonymous.

• I have also made this observation

• Yes I can name them they're on my block list

• Hmm. Let me guess why. Maybe because India is a 3rd world country thanks to the Brits robbing India for hundreds of years with over a billion people? I know people don't like to use their brains much but India is the most populated country in the world, the most populated democracy with 3 to 4 times as much people as America. Only China has more people but since China is a communist country, many Western sites like Facebook, YouTube, etc are blocked. Even porn is banned or else you'd see way more Chinese creeps here also. But the higher the population, the larger number of creeps. The non creeps in India are usually too busy with their studies and work because they have to struggle a lot to even the have the time to care about posting on message boards and forums online. Plus the creeps there are more obvious due to not knowing English that well and also by not knowing how to talk to girls due to India being such a conservative country. The creeps in Western countries are usually very subtle since they've been way more exposed to socializing with girls. Indian creeps are willing to message any girl, including picture less girls like you cause their chances of being replied to is much lower than Western creeps since they can't hold a decent conversation with girls at first. It's a combination of lack of exposure to socializing with girls and also not speaking English well among a lot of them.

Why so many creepy Turks? This site is a sister site of a popular Turkish website and many come here to check it out. A lot aren't too great at speaking English so they also can't hold a conversation with girls well. So that just weeds out the creeps coming here usually who are just willing to send creepy messages to any girls they see. And to send creepy messages, your English doesn't have to be spectacular. Unfortunately, subtle racists like you either don't like to use your brains much about this or are purposely trying to attack certain groups due to being subtle racists. Not to mention, there may be a lot of creeps who might purposely use India and Turkey as their location.

• So that just LEAVES the creeps coming here usually who are just willing to send creepy messages to any girls they see.

Correction

• Having issues speaking/knowing a certain language isn't what makes someone creepy. Hell, I have a learning disorder. So I have always struggled with spelling and grammar. I also have issues knowing if I'm saying certain things correctly. Yes English is my first language and the only one I truly know.

So I wouldn't mind if they said their English wasn't good. I would be able to figure out what they meant. If I have issues figuring it out. I would still try to understand what they are trying to say.

Not sure if that's the same with all chicks on gag. Still I think they would give them a chance. As long as that person tells them they are trying.

So even if they aren't the best at English. You can tell when they are trying to find people to hook up with. With some that have asked me to help them be better at speaking English. The only ones I've faced. Didn't seem like they truly cared to learn at all.

• Turks and Indians are very sexually repressed, so yes. Sexually liberal nations are less creepy all around.

• Haven't noticed it much must be cultural differences though.

• lol'd hard here, i think people should be free to ask what they want, even if it sounds "something-ist"

• You never know with this kind of thing. Since this is a really sensitive topic for most people.

• Agreed... too much political correctness. If it's true, they should be called out!

• Eveytime I open GaG, there is at least one question that shatters my heart... This one just stabbed me...
    Though you said all are not like this but... still... I think its pretty much like Indian= ugly + pervert in society.
    I am losing my hope...
    ( listens to sad violin music)

• You are assuming they are arab or indian, aren't you. India is a third world country with over 1 billion people. They also tend to have a very close assimilation with the western world. Bollywood/hollywood.

It becomes creepy when you dont like the person, but if it was someone you are attracted to, the creep level goes a little lower because he's your type and you feel flattered

just block them, its why the feature is there

• I normally don't have to block others. Since they normally stop as long as I don't reply. That or just tell them the truth. Even when guys have said creepy things to me. Depending on the level of creepiness. I will be blunt with them. Though some I might say things in a nicer way. Again depends on what they say. Every time I tell them,"No thank you I already have an awesome boyfriend." They normally just say,"Ah okay." Then just leave me alone.

My rule of thumb is I always give 3 warnings. If someone does something I don't like and they should stop. After ignoring what I said by the 3rd time. I won't be nice towards them at all. Then I stop replying.

I've only had to block 2 people. Which they were both female. On this one question. One of the chicks kept posting on other peoples comments. Basically making funny of me in a bitchy way. So I blocked her. The 2nd was due to making a bitchy comment this other question. She was basically accusing me of some stupid shit.

• There's a tiny random group of users who are offensive or more of the time just REALLY random. O. O

• I am high yella, And the biggest creep ever!

• Yes, the turks are the worst. Plus middle easterners. They are always the worst everywhere online. They have no respect.

• Ya know wot? They use "Turkey" and "India" in order to blend wid creep crowd...90% among 'em are not Turkish/Indians... does it sound rational to u? Is it possible for ALL Indian/Turkish males to be creeps? No... technically impossible... they just give a bad reputation to Turkish and Indians here...

• Um a creep doesn't want to blend with a creep crowd they don't want people to think they're creeps. Please back up your claim that 90% of them are not turkish/Indian I doubt it so please prove me wrong. She also wasn't saying that all turkish/indian males are creeps just that creeps tend to be them.

• @Josht11 It's technically impossible for almost EVERY creep to be Indian or Turkish... otherwise they'd be branded internationally as "countries of creeps"...

ask @aficionanto about ma claim... he's an Indian...

• @Josht11 believe me... Like 90% Indian men are creeps... We have to undergo so much on a daily basis since we live here... Oh God!!!

What Girls Said 12

• I see that too. I wish I could post screen shots of the messages I got.
    One messaged me saying how "my cleavage was so nice because it was hairless". lmfao in what country is there hairy cleavage?

• And the guy that knew he was going to be the perfect man for you lol

• Yeah... She's a VERY modest dresser, too, so they don't even have that to hang it on. It's literally like being twelve again.

• Yup I stay away from them. haha! I am always right to!

• It's true... I'm an Indian girl and believe me when I say this... The harassment that we women face on a daily basis living here can't be explained in words... I'm not being anonymous , though I know that many of them will abuse the heck out of me now lol

• You forgot australians, saudis, English and usa. They are very sneaky too.

• I haven't had anyone from Australia, England, or the usa to say anything super creepy to me so far. Though I wouldn't put it past some guys from there to say creepy things too.

• Thats your experience. Guys from English countries does it in a more subtle way with talk before they send you a link too. They are still mind rapists.

• I guess I'm an English dude repellent. Since I've never had any random ones to message me. :D

• Yes & from almost any other place on planet Earth also.

• well good I am not concerned xD
    now srsly... it takes a lot for me to call someone a creep so... I am a bit indifferent about the topic

• Lmao I have seen plenty of white creeps on here
    That is just a generalization

• Yea maybe, but all over the whole Internet it's always white dudes sending random girls they don't know unwanted dick pics. It's just guys lol...

• Yes...

• I dunno. All the guys with Eliot Rogers rage boners seem to be weird white dudes.

• They put that they are from there, but maybe not all are from there actually? Sounds weird to me. I've gotten some pretty aggressively sexual messages before from guys that I could tell English was not their first language.

Like you said, I have talked to some great guys from Indian who are nice and funny, they aren't creepy at all. So while it says they are from there or Turkey, I wonder if they just put that down or are they actually from there. I don't know, I might be thinking too much on this.

• Usually low XP
    No Profile Picture
    And I've had creeps from different countries, many Americans as-well, but it's definitely incomparable to the groups you mentioned...