Why is everyone a prick on this site?

Ask a simple question and they snap become an asshole or get hostile. Even if you think its a stupid question or if you dont agree with the question then why answer? Your comment is a waste of typing space if you do that

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people get comfortable being a computer screen when they know no one can get them

Most Helpful Guy

• did you just start using the internet? lemme show you around

• No certainly not my first time. I've been on the internet for years but thats beside the point

What Girls Said 6

• Don't take it so seriously, it's the internet. You're 24 years old, you should know to expect assholes on the internet by now.

• This is so true. It is the internet and because they don't care what they say since they'll probably never meet them.

• I have no idea

• Because it is easy to be a prick when someone is on the Internet.

• Its the internet, get used to it...

• Welcome to the Internet.

What Guys Said 9

• Fuck off. . .

Oh I meant hi!

Honestly it happens I wouldn't worry about it just laugh it off because this site isn't too serious to begin with.

• Guys on this site are really nice though. Girls aren't really helpful though unless you're a hot guy or a white guy.

• ey i dont think a prick

• Shut up asshole

jk xd

• Because I feel the need to complain about anything I don't agree with.

• Lol, someone's salty af.

• hypocrite, mucho? :D

• this place is full of losers, ugly and fat people, frustrated virgins, regretful sluts, and flirtatiously lost people (that's me)

basically they respond rudely because they have problems

• what website are you talking about that sounds like fucking 4chan I really can't that vibe of GAG and I'm suprised a 1xper with 0% mho can.

• You can tell it's full of losers, ugly and fat people and frustrated virgins wow your like sherlock holmes.

• @Josht11 Yea I'm godlike

• Lighten up Francis. Giving serious answers all the time does not make this site enjoyable, so you'll see a few wise ass comments every now and then. It's the ones who provide zero useful advice ALL the time you can get mad at.

• Being a wise ass is someone who is useless in my opinion

• Then just choose to ignore it and move on to a useful comment.