How has your viewpoint changed since you joined Gag?

Mostly responses would be from those here longer than 3 years...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been Here, @martyfellow, for a little OVER 2 years and Hopefully Counting. I have Gone through a lot of Changes that I see on GAG from What the Administration's Own Input has Put In around GAG Town.
    However, along with many Newbies, I have also sadly seen Many Friends, Fellow Followers/Following Come and Go as We all Know.
    Happy to see you are still here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence and happy to be sharing as well with an Old friend who was One a GAGGER. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• My attitude to GaG has changed - I find myself giving longer more detailed answers to questions - While not "Cherry Picking", I find myself giving big effort answers to about 10/15 questions - I still give a few short and a few fun answers but I enjoy the more detailed answers more now - I think it has brought out a better side of me - I view GaG on a Give/Take basis, the more I give to GaG, the more I can take away - As long as I feel that is the case I will stay active on GaG.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not the biggest fan anymore. They've made a lot of changes that I don't agree with. I feel as if admins let post post so much bs... you don't need 6 of the same question, I don't care if it's ask multiple ways. People seem to have become less intelligent

• I've been here for a year and a half "only" and I'm not a fan of how the situation has evolved. I mean, I feel like the website is being drowned in "RATE ME" and "HE LOOKED AT ME DOES IT MEAN HE WANTS TO MARRY ME" and "AM I FAT" posts. 😂 Sure, some people here are great, and some questions are worth answering. But yah...

• I think it has it benefits. I mean sometimes it's nice to get a few point from someone 4548568375628742 miles away. Other times, i just sit here and question some of the dumb responses and curse humanity.

• I've been here nearly 4 years. I do like giving others some insight or being able to weigh various perspectives on anything I ask questions about. I don't think that's changed my actual views on anything, though.

• I noticed this place has dumbed down considerably.
    Repetitive posts are everywhere.

• They've done a little to stop that, but until they restore a reasonable age limit, ... you can't expect spoledUS 13 year olds to NOT ask dumb and repetitive questions

• My viewpoint of humanity has changed. I never realized how stupid the vast majority of kids are

• My culture is very conservative in some way. I have become more open to talk open about things 👏🏻👏🏻

• Somethings maybe, but not anything significant that I can recall.

What Guys Said 9

• I find it fascinating just how having no downvotes made me be more direct and provide shorter answers.

What GAG changed my viewpoint on is Islam and circumcision. I wasn't nearly as militant about either of them until I was exposed to the idea here on a more regular basis.

• its caused me to age rapidly.

oh, i can't imagine having been here for 3 years. I dont know if I can make 3 months.

• well... Men lie to make women like them, women are huge hypocrites, most of what i knew doesn't apply to real life, some stuff i've learned being here helped me IRL , overall i would say its good to hear different point of views from different people and different genders at least now i can understand what do both sexes expect from each other.

P. S: if a girl on here advises you to do something to get a girl, do the opposite.

• It's amazing what women will say about their lady parts plus I'm hearing about girls doing sex acts in their late teens that were typically done with women of college age. Only a handful of girls whom everyone knew in school were the girls that fooled around.

How times have changed!

• I feel like I am part of an elite group - never knew that people, en masse, could be this uneducated/stupid. It's sad :(

• it didn't

• My views have changed, but not as a result of GAG. Not in the slightest.

• Nah not really

• I realized how alpha I am compared to the rest of society