Which holiday skin has been your favorite so far?

So they updated the skin for Valentines Day. I like it. But I might be biased because red is my favorite color. Just think it looks nice and classy, personally.

Curious to see what they have planned for future holidays.

• Halloween
    25% (9)39% (7)30% (16)Vote
  • Christmas
    36% (13)33% (6)35% (19)Vote
  • Valentines Day
    39% (14)28% (5)35% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so glad I got this question first. #GetRekt

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, you're showing your childish age, little one.

• Show All
    • Nah. Yours was about the VDAY one specifically and mine is about all of them. Not the same thing.

• NO YOU WERE LOOKING DESPERATELY FOR ORIGINALITY I THINK THAT'S WHAT'S GOING DOWN HERE

Fight me bruh!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the icons because they're super cute but the red reminds me of dried blood.

2|0
    0|0
    • It does look a bit like dried blood. Eh.

• Show All
    • I mean I still like it, I'm just acknowledging that you're right in your observation lol.

• LOL NW XD I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

What Guys Said 8

• My favorite holiday is my daughter's birthday :D <3 <3 <3

Vote 'D' ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually liked all of them pretty equally and they were all well done, but if I had to choose I guess Christmas since it's my favorite holiday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christmas... I've always been single and haloween is only popular in a limited number of areas in Belgium. Roughly 10% of the population does Halloween parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't active during Halloween so I missed that one. I like the Christmas one. I mean who wouldn't it's Christmas. You got candy, cookies, presents. Whats not to love about Christmas... I think I miss Christmas haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the Valentine's skin - It is nice and subtle

0|0
    0|0
  • Halloween was by far the worst for me. I didn't like the brown colour mix at all. Christmas or Valentines Day... I think I like this one a bit better

0|0
    0|0
  • Halloween was my favorite. I just like Halloween overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Halloween!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like this. It's much more subtle than the Christmas one, so it's not really obtrusive and in your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm... i like them all but the Christmas one was probably my fave =]

0|0
    0|0
  • The Halloween one looked the best in my opinion.
    And this the worst, but I'm biased in this because I hate hearts. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't they have a Thanksgiving one too or nah? Anywho, this one is cute. The Christmas one was too

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw fuck. Yes. Dammit.

• Halloween was my absolute favorite!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the Christmas and Valentine's Day ones equally. I can't choose between them, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked the Christmas one. For some reason I'm not loving the red for Valentines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christmas

0|0
    0|0