Which holiday skin has been your favorite so far?

So they updated the skin for Valentines Day. I like it. But I might be biased because red is my favorite color. Just think it looks nice and classy, personally.

Curious to see what they have planned for future holidays.

• Halloween
  • Christmas
  • Valentines Day

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so glad I got this question first. #GetRekt

• Oh, you're showing your childish age, little one.

• Nah. Yours was about the VDAY one specifically and mine is about all of them. Not the same thing.

• NO YOU WERE LOOKING DESPERATELY FOR ORIGINALITY I THINK THAT'S WHAT'S GOING DOWN HERE

Fight me bruh!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the icons because they're super cute but the red reminds me of dried blood.

• It does look a bit like dried blood. Eh.

• I mean I still like it, I'm just acknowledging that you're right in your observation lol.

• LOL NW XD I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

What Guys Said 8

• My favorite holiday is my daughter's birthday :D <3 <3 <3

Vote 'D' ;)

• I've actually liked all of them pretty equally and they were all well done, but if I had to choose I guess Christmas since it's my favorite holiday.

• Christmas... I've always been single and haloween is only popular in a limited number of areas in Belgium. Roughly 10% of the population does Halloween parties.

• I wasn't active during Halloween so I missed that one. I like the Christmas one. I mean who wouldn't it's Christmas. You got candy, cookies, presents. Whats not to love about Christmas... I think I miss Christmas haha

• I like the Valentine's skin - It is nice and subtle

• Halloween was by far the worst for me. I didn't like the brown colour mix at all. Christmas or Valentines Day... I think I like this one a bit better

• Halloween was my favorite. I just like Halloween overall.

• Halloween!

What Girls Said 8

• I like this. It's much more subtle than the Christmas one, so it's not really obtrusive and in your face.

• hmm... i like them all but the Christmas one was probably my fave =]

• The Halloween one looked the best in my opinion.
    And this the worst, but I'm biased in this because I hate hearts. 😂

• Didn't they have a Thanksgiving one too or nah? Anywho, this one is cute. The Christmas one was too

• Aw fuck. Yes. Dammit.

• Halloween was my absolute favorite!

• I like the Christmas and Valentine's Day ones equally. I can't choose between them, haha.

• I liked the Christmas one. For some reason I'm not loving the red for Valentines.

• Christmas