Do you get on gag just for the money?

it took me about 6 months to find out you could earn money on here and after that i stopped getting on
for 2 reasons. i still get on but not as much.

1 - people, and their experience/mytakes are probably more than 50 percent fake.
all the stories... questions are just for easy money. thats why some people make mytakes/questions and dont respond, or say the same "Thanks for answering" to every person.

i could give out a few usernames but i won't embarrass them.
its mostly the people who have lots of mytakes and are gag admins they're a pro at making money online and doing mytakes is the best way to earn points

2
the points are too far away,. we used to be able to ask seven questions a day and now 3?
do you know how long it will take someone to get a few thousand points with 2-3 questions a day?
thats why im glad i was here before then if i just came to this website and found out about this i probably would have called it a scam

be honest in the poll i mean if you dont make money on gag there is no other way to make money is there?

doesn't apply to the people who actually dont make up questions for money if you actually socialize with people comment on questions/ answers diferently
and take the time to actually make your made up story good then its really no big deal

• Yeah, i get on just for th money.
  • I get on for other reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. 7000 xper is actually a lot. In 2013, I got 40 bucks. In 2014 I got 80 bucks, and sometime during that year they changed the limit from 4k to 5k. In 2015 I got another 40 bucks. Then they raised it to 7k. I'm a somewhat active user. And while I'm thankful for the money I've been able to get just from asking questions and posting opinions, 40 bucks a year (2014 was just a good/active year for me I guess) is not exactly a good enough reason to stay. Like I could get a lot more money if I got a part-time job that would replace my browsing on gag. If you got on "just for the money", you would have to be heeeeella active to make it work. And even then you're basically only able to spend money on stuff you get from amazon. It doesn't exactly pay the bills, ya know.
    I'm just here to procrastinate and share my wisdom.

Most Helpful Guy

• nope lol. I don't care... I'm not that poor. sure every now and then a gift card is nice but if I don't like the site then I'm not here for that. I can make much more and easier money somewhere else. It's a bonus, nothing else.

What Girls Said 12

• I've never made a cent from this site in 7 years of membership, and neither has anyone else as far as I know (besides admins, because that's an actual job). I'm here because I like the site.

People can trade in points for Amazon cards, but the $25 is peanuts compared to the amount of time and effort put into the site to obtain the minimum points.

• Nah, seeing as it takes me a few months to earn £13. That's not worthwhile. I'm on here because I enjoy it, the promise of money is just interesting.

• i mean for the people who post mytake after mytake and question after question and dont even respond or socialize with anyone

• As a matter of fact , I joined gag to get advice but then I in turn gave advice. It wasn't until long after I learnt about the money and its of no use in my country anyways. So I consider my work on here as charity :) :) :)

• i joined becasue i was curious
      i liked answering the questions thought they were interesting
      then i looked at a quetion about the money on here and found out...
      hardly get on now

• @Asker, thats good too.

• @YouWotMate I Summon you!

• I am on this website hopefully to enlighten people and teach them. Too much stupidity on this website. It must be taught that it is important to stand up against stupidity and promote fact

• and you are really doing a good job I would say

your opinions are just awesome

• @Let_me_do_that and as I have always said my opinions may not be totally awesome but they are totally the truth always, they do not mince words they do not amplify words they do not say what other people want to hear they speak the truth

• You're not hot... Stop trying to be...

• Earn what money? The giftcards? It takes forever to earn them. And I personally write Takes because I enjoy writing them. And I thank everyone for reading because quite frankly, they don't have to. So there's that.

• I am here to pass free time, help others, and chat with good people.

• Wait, GAG gives your money?

• I think you're talking about me. LOL!

And it took me awhile to figure out that you could get money! It isn't even that much, it's only 25 bucks. I'm on here because I love sharing my ideas and experience, not for 25 bucks.

• no its not you i forgot who it was but the lady had wrote a take about
      i forgot what it was about but it wasn't you she was 18-24

• How do I make money on here?

• I could come up with an easier way to get $20.
    Mostly I'm here to pass the time I'm bored.

• the people with 30 percent mho probably get them a few times a month

• Yes and no. Its a plus but not the only reason...

What Guys Said 10

• I am here for a few reasons.
    It's a nice way to pass the time when I'm waiting for something and don't really have anything to do.
    I find it educational to read what other users go through in their life and how others suggest solving the problems. If I run into a similar situation in the future I will have an idea on what might work to fix it.
    I enjoy helping others if I have the ability.
    It's great to receive help from others when I need it.
    The money part is just a bonus.

• Keep it up and I'm callin' the waaaaaaaambulance!

• What? making money here?

I am sure there is no way to make money here.

• I only came across one guy once that he didn't want to discuss with me, because he was leaving gag next week, and he was just waiting for the remaining points.. I was rude to him anyway... :( :(

• It was two years before I realized that..
    Nah, a bum could make $20 faster begging in a dangerous neighborhood

• If I came on internet just for the money , I could gain more spamming pub on sites

• yup, right now thats my goal

• I get on G@G to help others, pass the time and have fun :D.

• what money? youd literally have to be on this site 24/7 for a month just to get an amazon voucher

• people are on here 24/7 there's always questions asking if youve ever been caught on gag at work/school

• You can make money here? Kindly explain how.