Customized and personalized themes on GAG?

I was just wondering how would it be if GAG introduced customized & personalized themes so that GAGers can feel comfortable viewing what and how they like when the open up GAG?

What do you say? How would that be?

Thank you for voting :)

• YAY for personalized themes
  • NAY it's passe I like GAG the way it is :( 😣

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it'll get old within a few weeks. I don't even think that people here visit each other's profile that much to see how they customised their theme.

Look at the cover pics of other users, a lot of users left it empty/default. They're busy in Q/A and earning Xper. Some even didn't fill up their about me.

Voted B

• The idea isn't for others to see the theme. Only you will be able to see your own theme - something like what you can do on Google, Twitter etc :)

• That's good. At least there's a place where I'd see you when I want :)

• lol thank you :) That's the only one online :D Even my FB has the avatar as is here :D

What Girls Said 7

• YES. omg -.-

• i agree that would be nice

• I'd be interested to see what they come up with if this is implemented.

• Sure they can come up with all sorts and seasonal customization like falling hearts on Valentine's; Snow flakes during Christmas & New Year <3 :D

• I think that's a fantastic idea :D

• Yes, I think it's a good idea.

• Yayyyyy for them.

• Yayss lots of yays

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I have expressed it before how this is exactly what I personally would want for them to implement.

• Sounds like a good idea to me

• That's a great idea in my opinion.

• This site has far bigger problems to deal with right now, so I vote B.

• Problems namely?

• Ah thank you for that :) However,
      1. Every asker has an option not to allow anon users on their question. Hence the power vests with the asker themselves :)
      2. Limiting anon posts per day is a good idea I sure hope @girlsaskguys has something to say about that - I'm sure they will think about something if things seem to be going out of hand
      3. I do opine and comment on certain questions that I find interesting but if they are in violation of guidelines of GAG I hide them instantly. However, if I'm in doubt then I refer it to the admin immediately who take appropriate action and also advise me if no action is required and why. As of users who seem to be trolls and spam, I notify the admin and we start following that user to keep a watch on them :) If any such thing should come your way, please feel free to write to me or any other mod / admin who will check it out instantly :)

• 1. The anon replies are one issue and I'll not allow anon replies on any more of my questions, but there are people who post anon questions for seemingly everything they post, including very benign questions such as these examples from my feed right now:
      - Have you ever read a GAG question that was exactly what you're going through in life?
      - Which holiday skin has been your favorite so far?
      - Have you ever noticed that the MHO percentages fluctuate?
      I mean seriously, the need to be asked anonymously? Seems counter to the purpose of a community.
      2. I have suggested that in an editor's myTake, so hopefully the idea has been passed up the chain of command.
      3. While there are a few that could go either way and should be deferred to an admin's judgment, some were blatantly in violation and brought them to the admins' attention and they did get dealt with. I hope they remind the mods replying to these questions of what they're supposed to be doing.

Thanks for your reply!