Why does the "new gag" users base suck? Am I the only one that misses the older users like "whoooooooo" "notmyusername15" "roostah" etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• There seems to been a lull after Christmas - I have been here about a year and noticed 3 or 4 lulls but site always seems to come back with a fresh batch of active users who create a buzz - I believe in a while there will be a fresh injection into the site soon if the cyclical progress of the site continues as I think it does.

Most Helpful Girl

• @Whoooooooooo was back for a while and then deleted his account yet again to focus on schoolwork. There will always be waves of new people coming in and some old users may return once life becomes less hectic or if they miss the site. You will find new users to follow and appreciate the opinions they share.

What Guys Said 4

• Old school user in the house

• If you miss him so much why dont you marry him.

• Jeez, don't be pretentious fan girl. Criticizing users that aren't your idols.

• Nah nah. "Old gag" anon 18-24 female user base suck :/

What Girls Said 3

• Well thank goodness we still have you around to contribute and guide us Anon.

• who tf are those people.

• I have no problem with it...