Do you read the comments from anonymous people?

i don't.

• no
    0% (0)20% (8)10% (8)Vote
  • yes
    100% (37)80% (33)90% (70)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I do. If they took the time to answer my question, I'll read their responses. If it's on someone else's question, I may or may not, depending how interested I am in the question and how much time I have. Sometimes, I may just send in my response and move on. Other times, I'll read the other users' opinions.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• on my own questions yes.
    on other peoples questions... rarely, unless it's something which really interests me

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• If they answered one of my questions, then of course I do.

But if there's an interesting question (not mine) with A LOT of opinions, I just skip through the first couple ones and don't bother to scroll down far enough because anonymous opinions are the last ones listed (this sounds so grammatically wrong, I hope you know what I mean hahah).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup! I always find myself curious what people will reveal behind anonymity. Sometimes they'll become totally transparent and it can be quite interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah unless their posts are really short and worthless. I respect users' rights to privacy and their opinions are just as valid as anyone else's; but if your answer is so shitty or crude that you had to go into hiding, you won't be acknowledged lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I think they're just embarrassed by their own answer although sometimes it may be true. Or they're hiding from the fact that they unsure if their answer is worth sharing.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes. I go anonymous myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The anonymous comments are usually the most offensive and funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your name really Orphan?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't distinguish between anon and non anon comments - A good comment is a good comment and a bad comment etc but admittedly the anon comments tend to be a much lower standard.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but I'm going to start cutting back until GAG does something to cut down on the trolling and other nonsense that goes on here under the guise of anonymous postings. I can understand the need to post some things privately, but I think it's vastly overused for very benign questions and hostile comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not, some people just open up more if they are anonymous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yepp I do.

I couldn't care less who answered and whether they are anon or not

0|1
    0|0
  • Anons, ya usually. But purely blank profiles (no profile pic) are basically invisible to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, they are people who answered my question. If they just went anonymous to hate on the question or give a stupid answer or somehung unrelated I'd probably report them

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Don't care who answered or commented.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like anonymous answers usually the anonymous answers are usually the brutaly honest answers

2|2
    0|0
  • Yes. I start from bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • *tries to answer this anonymously... but can't* :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not. I dont understand the anonymous post. We are already anonymous. Please help me understand

0|0
    0|0
  • Because those who enter anonymous say crap they aren't ashamed of.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoops, they say stuff that they're too ashamed to say socially.