Where did they go?

I just noticed today that @Ihav2fart and @MissNowhere is missing. Where did they go? Did they run away together? LOL!

Okay all jokes a side I am kinda sad I like them. Does anyone know anything? I hope they come back.

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a day late and a dollar short, hahaha. They've been gone for a while now. @MissNowhere wanted to focus on school because this place was too distracting for her. @ihav2fart had been thinking about leaving for some time and needed a break from the site. They both may be back.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Missnowhere was completely missing out on school. More often than not she just didn't get out of bed and instead stayed on gag.

1|1
    0|0
  • I never thought they had much to say...

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe MissNowhere wanted to concentrate on school (could be back in the summer) and Ihav2fart just felt his time here may have run its course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, MissNowhere has usually answered the questions I ask on here.. Didn't think much of it til now that you mentioned it.

1|0
    0|0
  • @ConsultantIsBack knows! He has a question ot take about them lol

1|1
    0|0
  • their accounts cancelled

1|0
    0|0
    • So what does that mean?

• Show All
    • Okay so they Cancelled their account? Okay well hopefully they will be back

• maybe they already are or don't want to be here anything could be

• Maybe miss nowhere is helping i have to fart, she is clearly familiar with remote uninhabitable places in the middle of nowhere, maybe his fart has been building up. or he has an infectious disease, she could be on a mission to save mankind!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey hey hey I know a lot of guys hate on @Ihav2fart chill out. His one of my friends even though he is not here no more.

• I don't know him, i just pulled that story out of thin air!

What Girls Said 6

• They went bye bye!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ihav2fart left because people were making rude comments about missnowhere after she left. I don't know if he'll come back or not. I hope so.

2|0
    0|0
  • Phil left because he'd been contemplating leaving for awhile, due to not really enjoying the direction the site was going in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of us will leave, some sooner than others

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, they were some of my fav people here :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Dont know, dont care.

0|0
    0|0