Do you most read the blue questions or the pink ones?

hhhhh when i log in gag i find my self looking about pink questions more than the blue ones like 98% , may be because i am curious about girls thoughts :)

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guilty of that, but sometimes a guy will ask an interesting question that I will want to see how the women will respond or post a response myself if it's somewhat off-topic.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think I give answers to both genders equally. However, that depends on the day. Some days, I see myself answering blue questions more and then, another day, it'll be more pink questions that I'm answering.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about the colors tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue. Men tend to have more interesting questions in my opinion.
    Some girls have good questions too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer answering guys questions about how girls think and stuff haha. But I answer both pretty frequently

0|1
    0|0
  • I read questions that catch my eye or I feel I could help the asker with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. If I want to answer it then I will answer it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look at the pink more

0|1
    0|0
  • I read a lot of both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I read both. If the description is way too long and I don't have time, I usually skip them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just go through the most recent ones and answer those i think i can answer, i dont answer only a certain gender...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I tend to scan certain topics rather than the feeds themselves but I probably answer more female questions than male questions but it is not intentional.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if it's blue or pink. If the question interests me or if I just have an answer to it then I will post it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't pay any attention to gender. I answer questions based on the quality of the questions, period.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just go to whatever has the best questions be it asked by a man or a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • both

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost always find myself answering only pink questions, not intentionally, but the only reason I saw this was because it was on my feed.

0|2
    0|0
  • I used to do that too but pink anons seem frustrating now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a 50-50

0|1
    0|0
  • both honestly

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I read the title and respond based on that, the sex of the person is somewhat irrelevant to me. Unless it's relevant to the question, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blue colour but i answer pink most as im pulled by invisible force of women

0|1
    0|0