Should there be a "gender politics" topic category?

From another post about how sick they are about all of the debate over feminism, etc. I was thinking that G@G could add a "gender politics" topic so that those who are interested in this debate can continue our endless "bickering" and the rest of you don't have to hear it. What do you think?

• Yes, it's a great idea. Please add it.
  • No, things are fine as they are.
  • I just don't care either way.
  • Answers / results

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I hope such a topic is never created.
    Though it'd be a great way for myself to be able to block it and no longer have to see multiple posts about how evil women are or how objectifying men are, that would take this site's censorship to a whole new level.

Might as well make a topic for men seeking validation through asking if their dick size is 'enough'.
    I think it'd be enough if admin just limited the number of posts demonizing men/women to just one from each IP. Since I have a hunch that just a handful of people are behind the huge amount of posts on that very category.

• One of the main reasons I am on this site is for the gender political discussion. I want the debate, and open discussion. I also know that many people here are so sick of the debate that I am concerned that it is going to start getting blocked.

• of course that may be true that hearing opposing standpoints is a good way to gain a thorough understanding of issues. However, the majority of people who post questions/opinions on here do so mainly to just bait and troll other users.

• Yes, so many tolls...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how I feel sometimes I enjoy the debate if it is interesting but once it disintegrates into mud slinging I lose interest. I would love to see a time when he could discuss it healthily but for the moment I probably support your idea of an area for those who wish to fight among themselves like in kindergarden.

What Girls Said 4

• The entire site is supposed to be about communication between men and women. If you sectioned off an area just for that communication, I think it would go against the thesis of the site.

Plus it would also be full of trolls all the time and I don't want to deal with that.

• We have a number of topics to help people find the streams that they are interested in, it wouldn't be any different then that.

• That would seem like a troll breeding ground to me. I don't think it would be a good idea in all honesty.

• Sure, so I can block the fuck out of it and not see any of those questions again. I'm tired of being reprimanded for not supporting modern feminism - getting called sexist and all that shit. They never understand that I support rights for everyone.

• Exactly, so that those who are interested can continue, and those who are sick of the issue don't have to be forced to see it.

• I may check it out once in a while to answer thoughtful and legitimate questions, but I don't want to see the ones that are all like "women should go back to the kitchen and cook all day, who agrees?" Or something like that.

• No, things are fins as they are...

What Guys Said 4

• Fuck yes.

• Nobody would use it because they'd figure out that most people would just filter that category out.

• No, god please no.

• yes please