Do you ever unblock people on GAG?

• I usually unblock everyone I block after a while.
    12% (6)20% (10)16% (16)Vote
  • Most people but not all.
    8% (4)2% (1)5% (5)Vote
  • I end up unblocking about 50% of the people.
    2% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
  • I never unblock anyone, once you are on my blocked list you are there forever.
    59% (30)38% (19)49% (49)Vote
  • I never block anyone in the first place.
    19% (10)38% (19)28% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|26

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• No, I don't.

Most of the people I have blocked , have blocked me first (half of them did so all because I disagreed with their opinion).
    They come here for validation not for real answers.
    Others I have blocked on my own because they have came to my questions with animosity to tear me down , not express their opinions in a respectful manner that I'm willing to listen to (instead they are looking to cause a fight)

So, I have these people blocked and I keep it that way. I don't need hate in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I normally unblock them after a certain amount of time. That or if I'm still able to see some posts they do. If they sound more reasonable than the time I had blocked them. I'll unblock since what they said seemed like a 1 time thing.

Though even when I unblocked this one person. I still hate their guts and laugh knowing other people on here feel the same way. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't go back. It's just something I sort of forget about and don't even bother with seeing who I can unblock or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you block people very easy? How many people do you have bloked roughly?

• It's just like the end of a bad relationship. There is a reason we 'broke up,' so why chance happiness and joy by inviting a wolf back in?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have zero people blocked.

joking. not really. yeah joking.

In fact, I just blocked a guy.

Joking joking.

Last year my Motto was "Fuck them, don't block them". Then I saw too much unprotected sex would give me STDs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only block creepy people who spam my messages with creepy ones and I then unblock them after I think they have forgotten about me. I don't block people for any other reason than that and even so noone I block stays blocked forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had two I blocked last year, but haven't seen them since. They might not even have active accounts here any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once blocked I throw away the key

0|0
    0|0
  • I block them and leave them blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I clicked the wrong choice. I've only blocked one person, and he'll be on the list forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh usually when I block someone, that's that. I've blocked 3 guys because they just wouldn't leave me alone at all. When I block someone they don't become "un-blocked."

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok, so you are not that fast to block someone unless they really hassle you?

• Yeah I'm not fast to block anyone Lol they have to really be a hassle to where they won't leave me alone after I've told them to stop.

• Do you have any girls blocked?

• I'd think about if they didn't block me back or anything. I only block people if I find out they have blocked me first because it's usually a person I dislike. I just block them so I don't see their posts in my feed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 people blocked and they are staying that way

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't ever block people on here.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. They're blocked for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most times I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, who has time for that

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha….. well I have seen lots of people say they do eventually unblock people. Unless you are meaning who has time to block them in the first place.

• I never unlock

0|0
    0|0
    • How fast are you to block people in the first place?

• Only if they keep replying and mentioning me without me responding or they are a troll that I remember from my old account that started drama so I will block them immediately

What Guys Said 25

• I have a shitload of patience. You have to push my buttons really really really really really REALLY hard to get yourself blocked.

At that point you're dead to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty extreme to leave someone blocked just because you disagreed with them about one issue.

Fembots always block you forever!

0|0
    0|0
  • I go through and unblock most occasionally. Have not done so in a while. I only have 5 blocked. You have to be pretty bothersome for me to block you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only return block because they can either unblock me and then leave a message privately or just post or when the downvote feature was still here, unblock me, downvote me and then block me again. So I need to return the favor and block them to prevent that

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone.

I hope that those who blocked me never unblock me, I don't like that kind of people with a superiority complex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had about 40 people blocked and decided I was over reacting and unblocked them all - No problems since I unblocked I am even talking to some regularly now

0|0
    0|0
  • Never blocked someone on here, or any social media for that matter really. The only person I've ever blocked is a girl who used me and I fell for, and I never plan on unblocking her. Other than that, I've blocked spam accounts and stuff but not usually.

Once I block someone, it's pretty much forever. And it's pretty rare for me to block someone, considering it has only been one person that I actually knew and was a real person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i unblock every now and then. Recently i unblocked everyone because i just don't care about what they did.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can imagine women on here would have many reasons to block people but i have never blocked any one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I block them, they stay blocked. No interest in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had to block anyone...

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely block people but if I do they deserved it and I don't see why I should take them off it again

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever blocked one person here. Otherwise, I really couldn't care less about blocking or not, even they're people I dislike.

0|0
    0|0
  • I meant to hit the I never have blocked anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I've only blocked one vile mofo and his ass ain't coming off that list

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • don't block them to have to unblock

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a million people on this site. It doesn't matter if I permanently block a hundred.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually unblock people to down vote their stupid opinion..
    Now It's pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never unblock. Once blocked, they are forgotten and left there permanently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont block at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • I tned to unblock if I rarely ever bloe people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never, if they are blcoked they stay blcoked

0|0
    0|0