Are there any G@Gers that you really don't like?

• Yes
  • No
Please don't name anyone. I just wanna know. Lol but hints are welcomed.
Why don't you like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure I'll be making an appearance on someone's list here. LOL.

Most Helpful Girl

• I d talked to some very racist (against minoroties and against whites), sexist (against men and against women) and anti-homosexual infividuals on here that really make me angry.

The guys who worship Eliot Rogers scare me to death.

The fetish guys who spam over and over annoy me a lot.

Oh, and the ones that post a rant, then block you when you try to reason with them and comment insult after insult.

What Guys Said 28

• Oh yeah for sure.. Hate is a strong word so I wouldn't use that but there are a few people on here that I think are just terrible human beings to the core. I think their souls are dogshit and they lack any kind of human empathy.

If they were drowning I probably wouldn't toss them a life preserver. I wouldn't kill them obviously but I wouldn't try my best to ensure their survival. I'm kidding obviously 😜

• 2 both are neo-Nazis.
    One is a German neo-Nazi and the other is a Russian neo-Nazi.
    The first blocked me and the second I blocked.

• Socialrealist just posted some white supremacy shit on my question so you could say I don't like him.

• There are some people naturally who I don't like. There is anyone I really despise however. For the most part the people don't really bother me. I have friends who may like to hate on certain people at times but I can't find myself to dislike the person as well.

I dunno, I guess I have a select few people I don't like, a group of people I do like, and a large group of people I don't mind/have an opinion on 😅

• Yes, a few. But it's okay. There are also tons of people here who don't like me. 98% of which are women and usually on anonymous.

• Any of the stupid ass postings you know people already know the answer to. "Does this ass look nice? It's not mine, I screenshot it but I'll probably take credit for it later. Pay attention to me!" "Guys, do you like blowjobs? Or will my boyfriend kill me for giving him one?" All of these people are on the list

• Yeah, that one that always has to tag her own posts.
    The majority of her opinions I stumble upon are "I don't know, I guess".

• All I'll say is, one has lots of followers and pretends not to care about the guys' being into her.

One is a moderator but a dense idiot, and I wonder how in the world she even got to be a mod because her behavior is foul.

And another one outright calls herself a bitch and thinks she has all knowledge on the planet but is also dense and understands things only the way she wants to.

These are the 3 hate most right now, yeah.

• Specifically? Not sure. Can't think of any user name. There are a bunch that I blocked but that was a long time ago. Don't remember why. So, I don't really have a "Hate" towards anyone here.

• No I don't dislike people here, it's online... Shouldn't take it too seriously it's a waste of energy in my opinion.

• Nope. I love you all haha.

• Yeah, there are some. BUT they're nothing special, so I don't really give a shit about them xD

• Not particularly, though I know some people can't stand me though.

• Yes but she deleted

• Blue anons for sure. Those one who leaves a nasty, or rude comment as an anon

• Ya a guy probably sanskari indian (im indian too) told me that im feminist and became one coz of brainwashing from girls. I mean i won't get the point i rarley chat with girls and rarely means almost never. So is he suggesting that ladies have a super power like formating a mens brain without talking. I dont about feminist and i admit im naive but im 100℅ sure that he is a disgrace for our country.

• Sure lol but I blocked em.

• I hate @MrOracle.

im joking haha !! I love everyone, you are all perfect.

• Yes but she's gone now

• Nope, I love everyone. Y'all need to chill

• I don't interact with anyone to even hate someone here

• oooooooooh yes x_x

• I dont like @IceEverest at all. He is a moron.

• i've met about 2.

• Yep, those bitter angry virgins. No point in responding to them, nothing you say will matter.

• I don't pay any attention to the ones I don't like.

• Those who block when they don't 'win' the discussion.

• Yep, some satanist beatch... I blocked her :P

What Girls Said 25

• There's this one chic. I never see her post unless it's on a race question about black people. Then she gets her chance to be as negative and as nasty as she can be. She's legit the only person that I've never really interacted with that I've blocked. She's disgusting.

• I have someone in mind but she'll remain unnamed because apparently if I do once again my account will be "deleted" -_-

I mean god why should GAG care if I dislike her that's no where near as rude as the s*** she said to me 😒

• What did she say?

• @Daynada

Lmfao 😂
      It's not even about the hair because I know how many people would kill to have it. She crossed the line when she called me a "ghetto black bitch" and all of that was do to the fact that I questioned what was her point of leaving an useless off topic opinion.

• Haha! I agree! That was seriously uncalled for!

• Yeah. I think I come across Gag and find people I dislike. But I just avoid them. I don't even bother blocking them, because if they really loathe me as I loathe them, they'll go out of there way to block me first.

Can't be fuck blocking people I dislike. Too much effort lol just avoid them, easier said and easier done

• yes there r. no shame.

• Sure, his username starts with an r and ends with a 3.

• There's a couple I don't care for and certainly some who don't like me. That's okay too... it's life. I'm pretty sure one of thr guys commenting referred to me but I could be wrong. I blocked him after he sent me a very rude message attacking me.

• Yeah I don't care who hates me! hahha! (: I am Queen of course!

• Yeah, but I also don't really care either, lol.

• There's a few people here that I don't like.

• hahahahahaha, plenty!

• Absolutely!!! The guys who message me to ask me if they can send penis photos! Lol that sounds funnier than d**k pics hahahaha

• I'm seriously waiting for my name to pop up. xD

• Yup there is one person I really don't like.

• Only one person I really can't stand.

• Yeah I've blocked my share of people.

• A few. I usually avoid them.

• I don't really know anyone well enough to actually hate them, but there are a couple of people who I find annoying and just generally not likable.

• Sure. But nobody else likes them either.

• Just a few.

• Yes...

• Yes, three people and they all are female mods. There was a fourth one, but she left.

• Nah. I just disagree with a lot of people on a lot of topics.

• Yes, there are a few I dislike seeing questions and opinions from.

• YES!! I can't stand him and I been blocked him. He is so fake and feel bad for the people that are friends with him.

• Yes, of course, but it's a secret :P