GAGERS, have u ever followed or pm a gager just cuz their good looking?

• yes.
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, have not done that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• lol there was this 1 guy back in the day i did that with.

• Nah, I follow them if we've had good conversation or if they seem to have a good sense of humor at least.

• I'm more likely to follow someone who is really entertaining and will interract positively with me. I've taken an interest in some hotties to puruse their profiles and think: "Train Wreck!" So I back away slowly and try to erase my scent.

• Not gonna lie. Yes. Yes, I have.

• nope
    looks don t impress me

• I follow hilarity and wit.

• I've never message people before

• For over a year on this site, level 8 and never messaged anyone? :o

• Hahaha nope. Weird I know. I just like answering questions

• I followback

• Even though I've been here for many years, I don't recall myself ever doing that.

• I did that once and I'm never doing it again

What Guys Said 11

• No. I usually follow those who follow me, whether they're attractive or not.

• Nope, I rarely PM anyone. I just figured they wouldn't want to. I do get PM'd though by a lot of women asking me advice about their guys and a few guys that want to talk about their woman.

I enjoy that and try to help them out when I can.

• There's no point in doing that. It's not like you're ever going to meet them. No I haven't based off that. I rarely message people and when I do it's usually about a specific topic unrelated to their looks.

• I've only pm a hand full of people. And they messaged me first, and I only had legit conversation with one of them

• there are no benefits to this anyways... i mean i do enjoy, if a pretty girl pms me more than some "no pic" person but i wouldn´t follow or text anybody just because of that.

• Nope. The only people I ever contacted on here either made me laugh, seemed creative and imaginative, or seemed warm heart and kind. Most of the time they contacted me first and it just continued because they were good people.

• No although it certainly helps.

=> haha no.

• yes of course. Most do, but don't admit

• Doesn't surprise me that women do it more according to the poll. yet they will deny they do.

• Of course I do, I mean... who doesn't? :P