Which questions on GaG do you ignore the most?

I usually tune out the ones where girls are asking if we think we're pretty, ones about why guys don't like feminism, and right now the annoying Valentine's Day stuff.

• Girls asking if they're pretty
    24% (8)12% (3)19% (11)Vote
  • Why do guys hate feminism
    12% (4)16% (4)14% (8)Vote
  • Why do guys only think about sex
    3% (1)8% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • From girls: "What does this mean?"
    15% (5)20% (5)17% (10)Vote
  • Penis size questions
    29% (10)28% (7)29% (17)Vote
  • Do guys like small boobs
    9% (3)8% (2)8% (5)Vote
  • Other
    8% (3)8% (2)8% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Any and all "how do i look" questions...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• all of them make me wanna go through the computer and punch the asker in the solar plexus

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I skip over all the questions from people asking how they look, girls and guys. In fact, I blocked the whole category so they don't show up in my feed. Some sneak through though because they were put in the wrong category.

0|1
    0|0
  • Other: How do I look? Not just girls asking if they're pretty but guys asking others to rate their appearance as well. I ALWAYS skip over these posts because they are cesspools for vanity and painfully low self-esteem. I don't want to inflate someone's ego nor do I want to put them down and make them feel bad about themselves. Plus the whole validating someone's looks just feels wrong to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost all of these, but more than anything: the "how do I look" questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably skip over the penis size questions the most, but I try to stay away from all of the above.

0|2
    0|0
  • penis questions definitely, unless i feel like trolling.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly the guys' 'what does this mean?'.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? I've only seen girls ask that.

• Show All
    • That's actually what my next Take is going to be about. The mod system on GaG. So stay tuned, if you and the crew don't try to reject it first ;-)

• Meh, don't see why I'd try and reject it. Criticism is always helpful, no?

• All of the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ignore them all expect feminism + I ignore political questions too. Voted E anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ignoring this question... wait a minute... FaiL :/

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• All boob and dick size questions, also 'does he'/she like me.'

0|1
    0|0
  • "Help me please. He smiles at me, waves at me, winks, smirks and always acts polite to me more than to any other girl.

So does he like me and how do I know?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no freakin idea why guys ask questions about their dick size. It's what you have, live with it. If you get sexual with a woman most women are not jackasses that will make fun of your size.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, but some women really do care about that.

• They are called Size Queens. Very small majority. No one should get hung up on their dick size.

• "What does this mean?" Questions.
    My god they are impossible to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do this mean, type of questions

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a free forum... so people can post what the fuck they want...

0|0
    0|0