Why is every 10 out of 6 questions about sex, relationship and low self esteem?

What's wrong with the society? Why is morality really low? I mean if they are educated question I'm not going to argue about it but most of these question are just immoral.

What are your opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• the internet has a way of bringing out ppls insecurity they dont dare share as much irl. its anonymity. it feels safer.
    also society is just at an alltime high in materialism, vanity, and technological advancement connecting people to others all the time and to more fake images. it takes a toll on young formidable minds. sometimes it takes a lot of pep talkin into confidence. i dont think our parents generation have been able to keep up with these current generations level of vanity & iinsecuurty tbh. i think its partially cz in the past, if u had a flaw... waht could u do about it? in the present? u can throw money at so many methods that *may* work. options can screw us over sometimes lol. its kinde paradoxiical.

• you're right this way we can see how most people are two faced. They can't even have the guts to talk about their problems with their closer ones while they are really comfortable talking to people they have no idea who they are. Its stupidity. Maybe its not their fault but their parents... Technology is advancing so fast parent can't even think whats going on today with the youth and how their being sucked to the dirty sides of internet. I can't blame them. But just think when this youth is gonna be parents then how corrupt would that society be? Insecurity is caused all by the media which show unrealistic human beings. It's said that the youngster who believe that they are real but its the parents fault in not teaching them the truth. Its no shock when a teenager isn't comfortable with their body or look when they seen unrealistic photoshoped pictures of their peers. It's sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• 10... out of 6?
    bruh lol
    anyways yeah this site is like that people have given up trying to give useful answers a long time ago.

What Girls Said 5

• It seems thats all everyone talks about cuz this is a advice on love website! They all relate. If you don't want here that kinda of stuff than I suggest blocking question.

• I guess they all tie together. It is annoying after awhile

• Because this is the internet and no one cares to have a filter.

• This is GaG community... not general society. What is wrong with GaG community? Is correct question

• If you came here to discuss Kant's philosophy, then you're obviously using the wrong website :p.

• lol I just came to help and share my opinions, its obviously a site for getting answers from opposite gender but why so much sexual?

• I understand that, but it's normal the fact that people here have many questions in regards to issues like sexuality and relationships.
      After all, gag is an advice site related to human-relations, so it's natural that most people come here to ask advice in regards to their social relations.

What Guys Said 11

• People are guilty, confused, bitter, resentful, angry, disappointed--or some selected categories thereof...

Given the venality and shallowness of, especially, US society, can one be surprised?

• I think it is the nature of the site that it encourages these types of questions by its premise Girls Ask Guys and vice versa.

• People rather talk about sex, relationships and their esteem with strangers.
    Not preach to their buddies.

• would you mind elaborating on the correlation between questions about sex, relationships and self esteem and low morality and suff that´s "wrong" with society? i don´t get it.

• Most of these questions are immoral. That's your opinion. by the way the whole point of GAG is mainly relationship advice between guys and girls if you don't like the format leave.

• And none out of 0 questions about maths... Right?

• I know right :D we need math, I need math. Lol that 10 out of 6 was a mistake

• That's obviously what you subscribed to, lol.

• Chill down its moral. But dont expect morals from f*king indian movies (they aren't practical). And morever morals make quarrels

• Its 6 out of 10.. ... not 10 out of 6.

• Maybe because its valentines day.

• yup...