Why do guys award the MHO to girls based on their Avi?

While browsing around, I can't help but notice that some guys award the MHO to girls based on their Avi (usually the ones that show their cleavage).

I seriously don't get this. Are they hoping to gain brownie points or something? There were girls who put their heart and soul into their answers and yet the MHO gets awarded to Miss Cleavage (who barely had one or two sentences of relevance). I mean people are entitled to do what they want but damn, these dudes look thirsty AF. Lol.

If someone took the time and effort to answer my questions, I always try to show appreciation by liking or commenting on their answers. Once I see an answer that I'm satisfied with, I award them the MHO -regardless of what they look like. But then again, I'm here to an ask and answer questions - not hit on girls (which is why I'm not following any right now).

So what is your take on this? Are these guys desperate or is it normal behavior on here?

I wonder why I'm starting to get more answers all of a sudden. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really see this. Most of the MHO answers I see are actual helpful answers.

• Not even one?

• It happens lol

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• As for the "Are they hoping to gain brownie points?" I think you will observe very quickly there are many, many guys on here that are "white knights" that don't have interaction with girls IRL, and are really desperate so they just fire hose any girl with attention in hopes that she will give them some much-needed attention. There's also a couple girls that milk the whiteknight attention for all it's worth too Lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I'm with @charismatic110 on this one. I mean, people give my random glitterlips the mho on the reg.

I mean, if you look at the mho percentages, the higher %'s line up decently well with the overall quality of opinions.
    There's a few insanely high %'s, most of which I think are just older accounts (presumably from when questions only got a few answers each). But, that notwithstanding, yeah.

Of course you'll see SOME of what yr talking about, just like you'll see some of it in the real world, too. But the ceiling for that is pretty low, just as the ceiling for what you can achieve by flashing people in the real world is pretty low, too. LOL

• I feel really bad awarding the MHO already. I didn't expect any other females to answer today :(

• @CHARismatic110 Nahh I mean, I even signed on to yr opinion LOL

• Lol not you, him. But I was joking.

• I only leave short answers because I'm on my phone. That doesn't mean they aren't good or relevant.

• Yeah, it's a pain to give lengthy answers on the phone. I didn't think of that.

Then again, I do some of my best thinking when I'm on the commode. Some of my best answers where given whilst taking a dump :)

• Lol I'm always on my phone. Like 99% of the time.

• I'm not that much better than you. We live in such a technocratic society nowadays :)

• Cuz I rock haha!

What Guys Said 9