Have you ever read a GAG question that was exactly what you're going through in life?

and it really wasn't? lol
just coincidences?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, on more than one occasion!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "A" for Absolutely here, dear which is Why.. I am a Wise ol Owl and a Guru on Gag.
    Good luck and Good question. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the Like, sweetie. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and if Gag picked this one or even you, Someone knows this wise ol owl. xxoo

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest, THAT was the exactly same thing I was wondering and lol, you asked the same question I wanted to ask haha.

It happened A LOT of times. It represents that no matter how different we are, we are still interconnected and often experience the same things :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I wonder if seven inches is enough for girls like every single damn day

0|0
    0|0
  • A few general ones but nothing specific.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never everything going on in my life at the time, but I often find people with strong parts of their lives in common with mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Not QUITE, but close, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah few cases were there when it looked like my own case. Especially the one related to depression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've been shocked sometimes at the similarity of the question to my personal life because it's almost as if I could have asked the question myself.
    What further freaks me out is when the person is exactly the same age as me or age bracket.
    I am thinking wow, I found my long lost sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of time younger users going through same stuff I was going through at their age so I'm more than happy to make it easier for them. I wish I had someone who understood to turn to but I didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, or exactly how I feel on an issue. It's pretty awesome. Sometimes I feel like people around me don't get 'it' So, even though these people are strangers, it's cool to know people think like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The amount of times I have is unbelievable. It's just really nice to know that I'm not alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that makes me stay on this site! I get a lot of insights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes & I can answer them better

0|0
    0|0