Have you ever read a GAG question that was exactly what you're going through in life?

and it really wasn't? lol
just coincidences?

• Yes
    76% (42)76% (32)76% (74)Vote
  • No
    24% (13)24% (10)24% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, on more than one occasion!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "A" for Absolutely here, dear which is Why.. I am a Wise ol Owl and a Guru on Gag.
    Good luck and Good question. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the Like, sweetie. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and if Gag picked this one or even you, Someone knows this wise ol owl. xxoo

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest, THAT was the exactly same thing I was wondering and lol, you asked the same question I wanted to ask haha.

It happened A LOT of times. It represents that no matter how different we are, we are still interconnected and often experience the same things :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I wonder if seven inches is enough for girls like every single damn day

0|0
    0|0
  • A few general ones but nothing specific.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never everything going on in my life at the time, but I often find people with strong parts of their lives in common with mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Not QUITE, but close, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah few cases were there when it looked like my own case. Especially the one related to depression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I've been shocked sometimes at the similarity of the question to my personal life because it's almost as if I could have asked the question myself.
    What further freaks me out is when the person is exactly the same age as me or age bracket.
    I am thinking wow, I found my long lost sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, or exactly how I feel on an issue. It's pretty awesome. Sometimes I feel like people around me don't get 'it' So, even though these people are strangers, it's cool to know people think like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of time younger users going through same stuff I was going through at their age so I'm more than happy to make it easier for them. I wish I had someone who understood to turn to but I didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • The amount of times I have is unbelievable. It's just really nice to know that I'm not alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that makes me stay on this site! I get a lot of insights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes & I can answer them better

0|0
    0|0