Have you ever read a GAG question that was exactly what you're going through in life?

and it really wasn't? lol
just coincidences?

• Yes
  • No

810

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, on more than one occasion!

Most Helpful Girl

• "A" for Absolutely here, dear which is Why.. I am a Wise ol Owl and a Guru on Gag.
    Good luck and Good question. xx

• Thank you for the Like, sweetie. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and if Gag picked this one or even you, Someone knows this wise ol owl. xxoo

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest, THAT was the exactly same thing I was wondering and lol, you asked the same question I wanted to ask haha.

It happened A LOT of times. It represents that no matter how different we are, we are still interconnected and often experience the same things :)

• Yes, I wonder if seven inches is enough for girls like every single damn day

• A few general ones but nothing specific.

• Never everything going on in my life at the time, but I often find people with strong parts of their lives in common with mine.

• nah, not yet

• Not QUITE, but close, yeah.

• Yes definitely

• Yeah few cases were there when it looked like my own case. Especially the one related to depression.

• Not exactly.

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't yet.

• Yes, I've been shocked sometimes at the similarity of the question to my personal life because it's almost as if I could have asked the question myself.
    What further freaks me out is when the person is exactly the same age as me or age bracket.
    I am thinking wow, I found my long lost sister.

• Lots of time younger users going through same stuff I was going through at their age so I'm more than happy to make it easier for them. I wish I had someone who understood to turn to but I didn't.

• Yea, or exactly how I feel on an issue. It's pretty awesome. Sometimes I feel like people around me don't get 'it' So, even though these people are strangers, it's cool to know people think like me.

• The amount of times I have is unbelievable. It's just really nice to know that I'm not alone.

• Yes that makes me stay on this site! I get a lot of insights.

• Yes & I can answer them better