C'mon guys, there have been some bad changes around here before, but this was just a step too far. It was such a widely used feature, literally accounted for a notable chunk of the expirence on here and I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels like my brain is fucking gonna short circut when I can't downvote someone's stupid comment!
Where's the anger? Where's the public outrage?
- BRING BACK THE FUCKING BUTTON68% (26)42% (11)58% (37)Vote
- Bring it back3% (1)15% (4)8% (5)Vote
- eehh13% (5)19% (5)16% (10)Vote
- Glad it's gone11% (4)19% (5)14% (9)Vote
- GAG was an extremely long-term plan to troll it's users anyway3% (1)5% (1)3% (2)Vote
- Results (Cuz I suck!)2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
We need it back ASAP. I used it way more than I use the like button.5
Most Helpful Guy
Its removal is the reason for which there has been an increase in outregous (and often racist) statements lately. And it did not bring harmony. It brought discord because now instead of simply downvoting someone with whom they disagree, everyone gets in arguments. It sucks. Bring it back already.3