What types of questions and myTakes on G@G drives you nuts?

1. How do I look? types of question from extremely good looking people.

2. Anything that concerns race. Do black guys like white chicks? WTF? Newsflash, not every black guy is the same.

3. Does he like me?/ Will I be forever alone? We don't fucking know if your question is not extremely detailed.

Most Helpful Girl

• The "he looked at my shoes and smiled, he stared at me while picking up a quarter I dropped plus he touched his hair in my vicinity. Does he like me?"

Or: "My boyfriend hasn't spoken to me in three weeks. Is he just busy?"

And let's not forget the famous "my penis is 25" with a 34" girth. Is that big enough?" or the counterpart, "My penis is 2 cm with a 1 cm girth, will I be alone forever?"

What Guys Said 10

• 1. ANYTHING that has to do with feminism. SO many idiots on here!

2. Anything that has to do with Donald Trump. I'm done with this dude.

3. Antagonizing ANY race.

4. "Which mixed baby combination looks the best?" Like we can breed humans

5. "Why are all men this horrible?" "Why are all men such liars?" "Are all men rapists?"

• I like the ones about looks sometimes just to see some nice looking girlies:) Otherwise, I think you pretty much covered what?'s annoy me on here, well besides what's your favorite color, shape, etc..

• The ones where they aren't even a question. They're just trying to state their dumbass opinions as facts.

• Questions that we cannot possibly know the answer to, like #3. How do we know what someone is thinking? Just ask them already. You know them, we don't.

• the questions about 'are the women to blame for blah blah in society'

he looks at me n looks away questions

thats it really

• Race bating
    Gender slamming
    Mind reading
    Delusional people looking for confirmation
    Speaking on behalf of the other gender

• Repetitive How Do I look questions by same person but limiting questions to three a day has really helped with that.

• The race stuff. "Why white girls...", "why black guys"... etc.

• Number 3 tho LOL

• Controversy keeps things interesting

What Girls Said 4

• i dislike the following types:

1) the rich asshole vs. average/ugly nice guy~

this is a cop-out that men use to justify being a dick to women. and, while i haven't seen any posts like this by women on here yet, i'm sure there are some out there who have done it.

2) bitter, butthurt "nice" guys whining about how women are to blame for all of their problems.

sorry to say, but i'm willing to bet that all 100 of us you've met aren't the problem.

3) people (usually those under 20) who marry within a month of knowing each other and asking "y u think we're irresponsible and irrational? omg we're in luv".

*pronounced eye-roll*

-von

• Any question which is intentionally posted to incite hatred towards another religion, culture or race. I just scroll by them - i have no time for small- minded ignorant people

How do i look - because most of the time the pic is not even of them

• All of those, plus the penis ones, the religious ones and the feminist ones...

• the ones that don't have a TL;DR