Ummm Did I miss something?

So I started to not come here like 3 months ago or so and back then Sexual things were taken down etc. Now coming back moderators and admins are all posting a ton of mytakes on BJ's, sex, etc. Did I miss something or?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol Interesting observation. I noticed that too. It seemed like they were pretty strict about sexual topics and pictures but they're some of the people most likely to give detailed myTakes on sex or be half naked in their profile picture.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can list a question or my take under under sexual behaviour or sexual health. If you are asking for sexual advice on something then usually you must be 18 or over depending on the question.

You are not allowed to post any explicit pictures such as boobs with nipples or dick pics or anything like that. If it's just a boob but the nipple is covered over then it's okay.

So you can talk about all sexual things unless it's illegal content like underage or beastiality or something like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I agree that content has got a bit more sexual - I am not 100% sure why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. i just don't get why they are so strict when they have at least 5 sections dedicated to sexual topics... they even have a section called "sexual behavior"

0|0
    0|0