Is there a new feature that allows you to block responses on an opinion?

I haven't been active here as of late. I responded to a question earlier and the lady replied back. When I went to reply on my own opinion it said something to the effect of "replies blocked on this opinion". That's a new one to me. I wasn't blocked, I could reply on a some of the other comments and on others I got the same message. I must say I'm not a fan of the way gag is headed.

Fucking auto correct "feature"

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... well, is there?

• lol, thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• All I know is that there are crazy people on this website that will just block you or report you just for disagreeing them with

What Girls Said 1

• Fetuses?

• Fine example of the need for proofreading. "Feature"

What Guys Said 4

• If the QA is anonymous and blocks the opinion owner or if the opinion owner blocks an anonymous QA, then it blocks ALL comments for that particular opinion. So you aren't blocked yourself, it's just that no one can comment on that opinion anymore.

• People could still add opinions. It was only a handful of opinions that I got this message. I tried replying on several opinions and was able to do so on one but on a few others I got the same message.

• Yes I get all of that but it appears as if only certain opinions are blocked. As in no one can comment on them. About half of the opinion owners disagreed with her. It's those opinions that can not be commented on. I get if she blocked me that I couldn't reply to her rant on my comment, but I could reply to some other opinions and some not. It seemed as if she had the ability to block not the owner but the opinion from further comment from anyone.

• QA gets that ability if they're anonymous.

Just forget her dude. You're wasting your time around stubborn ignorants. Share your knowledge with the ones who are ready to earn it.

• No! In fact, without exception, unborn children become highly uncomfortable, and in most cases combative, when others attempt using the "Block" feature for any reason!

• If I read correctly what MyFutureEx is saying if a QA blocks an anon opinion all further comment on that opinion is blocked.

• She was anon asking I was not in responding to question. All opinions that she did not like we're blocked from the opinion owner and any other gager that wished to comment on that opinion. I was not able to respond to her on my opinion but was able to to comment to some but not all the GAGers opinions. I had never encountered that before or the message when I clicked submit. "Replies blocked on this opinion"

• I think that is what happens because she is anon asking the question - She can block further comment on opinion but not user.

• Yes. it's awesome.