Do you think most people, on here think in Black or White with no room for Gray area?

It just seems that the fact that I see things from a man's point of view and woman's (being a woman and all), is a problem for people. So, much so my sanity gets called into question. I'm just open minded and can see points of view on both sides of an issue. It's just how I am, but apparently that's a problem for people on here.

So, it leads me to ask if you think most people see things in Black or White with no room for Gray area, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do think most people think in black and white, yes. Women are usuall intimidated by other women who can see a man's point of view, and men are also intimidated by other men who can see a woman's. It frightens people - especially when they're proud of their side - when one side understands the other.

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean people are pessimistic rather than optimistic?

• No, like they either believe it one way or the other but there's no middle ground. You know what I mean?

• I see. Well could be because most issues in America fall under either a republican point of a view or a democratic point of view.

What Guys Said 7

• I think in Technicolor

• I know I'm very black/white and make no apologies for it. It helps with decision making

• With my username, I'm all about the gray.

• I think black and white people are louder not necessarily the majority.

• Yeah, I agree, but it's the same in real life though.

Like how everyone is getting all worked up about #oscarsowhite but nobody remembers that Asians don't even get to audition for roles of Asian characters.

• i dont know about others but i'm usually in the gray area. there are 2 sides to everything

• Fuck to da yeah

What Girls Said 0