Who on here has a weird Gag User name?

has the weirdest*******

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a lot will think I am sure that my screen name is weird.. but to me it does say a little bit about a certain part of my life and it was not put here or on my profile to be looked as like I am some sort of troll.. or to be some sort of a smart ass person.. I am not a shy kind of a person as some can see.. but a lot that wear what I wear would not ever tell no one maybe in real life and for sure not on the net.. but I look at things just a tad bit differently then most others.. and I am a happy campers.. always

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• It wasn't her fault but mine - There was a girl called @polswedgirl who has since left, she was 15 and I thought POLS WED GIRL was a weird name since it mentioned being married - I later found out she was half polish and half Swedish POL SWED GIRL - Sometimes it takes a while for my brain to go through the gears.

• There is a girl here that calls herself @pooping. I don't think that is weird, I think it is a cool name.

• someone just asked me if orphan was my real name..

wtf. my parents aren't celebrities

• I am not actually that old and I am not decrepit. Young at heart and am pretty easy going and happy.

• depends on what's weird for you... you think mine is weird? :P

• It keeps your food fresh. Nothing weird about that.

And you can put your weeeeeed in there

• What do you think of my user name?

• Everyone on here things my username is describing the proper wiping process for women.

• lmfaooooooooooooooooooo does sound like it

• and what was that? 😂

• @justbanANNAz I heard it from a song talking about all the people bring it front to back.

• lol im probably in the running

• @justbanANNAz have a very misterious name :p

• me? how is my name mysterious lol

• Bananas... Australia... from Queensland?

• @justbanANNAz Aaa i get it, didn't know you were from Australia/Queensland.
      I imagined you were from usa, something like california, for some reason.

• my name is world class

• Mine is weird...

• What about my username?

• You all have weird usernames.

• dddddddddd

What Girls Said 3

• She left over the summer but her username was @ButtHoleSandwich.

• Iv Seen some pretty funny ones around here

• I think mine is pretty weird x3

"phos-phene (n.) a ring or spot of light produced by pressure on the eyeball or direct stimulation of the visual system other than by light."