Dont you ever get bored of this site?

Dont get me wrong, i obviously like the site. But after a little while its gets so boring to the point where i dont even want to come on anymore.
Im asking because ever since i made this account, I've seen the same people log on every single day. I dont understand how you guys are still finding it entertaining to answer the same questions over and over and over again.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• " how you guys are still finding it entertaining to answer the same questions over and over and over again." Umm I guess it's becausee the asker of this or that question is different everytime ^_^. And even if I wanted too @charismatic110 wouldn't let me leave anyway >_<

What Girls Said 7

• When I get bored I go hang out on other sites or go do chores. I like to keep up on current events and that can help give questions a different perspective.

• That's why many people take breaks. They're helpful to make you appreciate the site a bit more when you do return.

• Bored. Frustrated. Annoyed. Yeah, pretty much. Breaks are needed. The main reason why I haven't deactivated yet is because of writing MyTakes.

• I have a boring life in general, and if you have a life like mine, this site is like 10 times more interesting, so why not? 😂
    But I understand how you are feeling about this.

• I spend far too much time on here, so i am gonna start logging in less

• Yeah. There's also a lot of stupid questions

• Yeah I do.

What Guys Said 14

• Kind of, then I only go on like 20 minutes a day, then I start getting way more active after a few days.

• breaks are required

• It's actually boring, but much less boring than other forums out there. At least here, you find people commenting on things every other second. In some forums, i've encountered a thread without any comments for hours. I just feel the need to come nearly every day, don't know why, though.
    I'm also sorta new, so there you go.
    Maybe the stylish, colourful layout of this site is what draws me in?

• I'm not bored of this site... yet. I've recently signed up because Yahoo Answers is lame as shit now. So far, I'm hooked to the point where I don't even check my Facebook account anymore.

However, I'm a little worried because I often find myself goofing around when I should be working ;)

• Today wasn't a good day for me on site - It felt a bit of a drag today

• haha i barely answer questions... that can become tedious... it's the people and for me the takes mostly. also you realize you can ask questions as well?

• asking questions gets boring too. there are just so many interesting unique questions you can ask before you run out of ideas. Even when I think of something i dont read half the opinions anyway

• those amazon gift cards only thing keeping me afloat son

• Its only a month and I have taken brake twice... lol.
    Yeah it can be annoying with same question again and again.

• Yes, if I get bored/no time of this site I just block the site until I have some free time again. This mostly takes a day or 3.

• yes, take breaks i guess, i haven't really yet but i will

• Its a binge purge thing for me, I come on heavy for like a week then I get bored and forget it for a couple weeks then I come back again and repeat the cycle

• I try and make it entertaining..

• I like giving women advice, it's the way things should be.

• Yes if you spend too much time on here