Do we need a third gender as a group on the GAG?

I am a biological man, but mentally I am bigender. I think that there is more people with mobile identichnosttyu sexual or androgynous. The opinion of people with mobile psyche or psychic medium type may affect the results and give false answers, for the male and female part. Would it not be superfluous to allocate us for the common good?

Most Helpful Girl

• ...👀 GAGTB?

GirlsaskGuysTransexualsBigenders? Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I don't think so. They've done enough updates.

• Besides. This is called GirlsAskGuys.

• Thanks XD

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 3

• Well the website is called girlsaskguys. You are free to make your own website though

• I'm not a programmer, and not rich enough to realize this.

• No. You're either a man or a woman.

• I do not feel 100% man. I am very difficult to always fulfill the social role of men. I'm psychic hybrid.

• Maybe you can get a sister website for you and others like you.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think so. Maybe if there were more bigender people here but I'm sure they make up less than 1% of the site I don't think it will effect most polls.

• I need an "Attack Helicopter" gender option for me.

I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Anyone can be whatever they want in their own heads. Still, if I decide I'm an F-22 Raptor I doubt they'll let me put that on my ID. Besides, it is Girls ask Guys. Pick a side and roll with it.

• Well, I already write in the men's column. Just my opinion is not always coincide with gender stereotypes and to have in the comments are explained my position.

• Anyone is free to express their opinion. There's no such thing as a "man's opinion". You have no reason to worry how your view will be accepted. We're all a little screwed up here :)

• Благодаря))

• Bro, the world is pretty much fucked up already.

• "Girls ask Guys, and everything in between"

kinda long

• I would have no problem with a third gender option.

• What do you mean by third gender? It's either male or female. I guess someone could think that they are both.

• Then I and millions of other people more fiction?

Nevertheless, I exist, bro =)

• DNA determines gender. There are only 2 genders.

• You are confusing the concept of a hermaphrodite and bigender. I am bigender, 100% genetic male.

• No, because there is no such thing as a "third gender".

• This is when you at the same time a lot of masculine and feminine. Or sexual characteristics almost leveled as is the case at the androgyne.