Why are so many men on G@G are bitter, angry and love antagonizing women?

Some just love demonizing women and bring up gold diggers, selfish women. Not every woman is bad some are really good. I am not bashing any one here. I am genuinely curious who hurt you?

Most Helpful Guy

• because they dont love their mums

Most Helpful Girl

• There are just a few users that think women are the root of all evil. The rest are quite nice, actually. They are logical and like a person for who they are or dislike them for the same reason, regardless of gender. The ones being so antagonistic probably do have some issues.

What Guys Said 16

• "Not every woman is bad some are really good." I agree, but only when they're in the kitchen. i1127.photobucket.com/.../FotorCreated.jpg

But like ole boy said "because it's the internet".

• cause im bitter af and angry af and love antagonizing women because.. shit

• There is probably a small minority in both genders who antagonise each other, I tend to stay out of it to be honest.

• Cuz the ones who are meeting and dating women are too busy to post negative shit on the internetz all day

• I'm neither bitter or angry

• I think that is the case... they have been hurt in the past, it is just a maturity thing. Once they get a little older, they will see that you can't portray all women like the one that hurt them.

If you don't let go and let another woman into your life without dragging the other baggage into that relationship, then you should take a break from dating until you can make amends, either that or you just mistreating all women!

• Because it's the Internet, just ignore.

• for the same reasons that some women are bitter, angry and love antagonizing men xD

• GaG is full of socially inept dorks, bitter towards not only women but also towards those who women want. Haven't you seen how many questions here about "nice guys finishing last" and "women like bad boys", "women are shallow", "women liek assholes", "women who party are whores"?

• Generalizations and trolls.

• Its not just men, people are bitter and negative on gag.

• You did.

• I don't think women are awful, I believe that many have unrealistic expectations. It's ridiculous that they usually can't come anywhere near meeting their own standards. Then when they find a guy on their own level they think they are settling. Then there are bullshit one sided gender rules like paying for the first date and making the first move. I don't think women are evil by any means but most of them need to look at their behavior and their demands more critically and ask themselves if they would even stand a chance in the dating world if they were a guy, if they would have any respect for a guy who acted similarly towards them. I think most men would agree that they would not be so well received. But I get that it's hard to see such things from the other side. Most women can't understand the unpleasant parts that come from being male any more than a trust fund kid understands what it is like to barely make ends meet. It's hard to really respect something you don't understand. www.google.com/url

• I was born with a small endowment. That's the main reason why I'm bitter.

• lol ducks to be you

• then youve been with average guys.

• What's big and small to you?

What Girls Said 6