Why does GAG hate people under 18?

Many people treat under 18s like children. why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well under 18 year olds are below the legal age of majority so they sort of are children in one sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• because 99% of the posts are

"my boyfriend says he loves me, whats that mean?"

"my boyfriend asked me to have sex. is that ok? age: 14"

"my guy friend keeps touching me everywhere every day is this normal? whats it mean does he like me? Age: 13"

"how do I suck a dick? age: 6"

"am I twerking right? how do I look in these photos (Ass shots/ nudes) age: 15"

I don't hate them, its just 99% of the shit makes me wonder how many of these kids on here received a dose, even a fucking tiny amount of parenting.

What happened to the state of things.

What Girls Said 2

• they don't they just don't want to create hate!

• First, they get treated like children because they ARE children. Simple.

As for why everyone hates them, well, they don't. But I won't deny, the Under 18 age group is one of the most annoying. They post inane, usually idiotic questions and comments, and usually act pretty childish, especially on sexual questions. I guess most people get really annoyed with them, but I don't think everyone actually hates them.

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone is children to me, even those who've lived longer.
    "You're not truly alive, unless you're still able, to call yourself a child"

As for why people here "hates" them, the kind gentleman @Helpmeplease44
    did a fine job of answering that, I suppose.

• They're only trying to fit in a world with adults. But that doesn't mean we adults hate children cuz we were once children.

Children shouldn't be as equal as adults in certain fields though. G@G isn't even supposed to be an adult website as you can see the title 'girls' ask 'guys'.

Had it been 'man' ask 'woman' then that would make this an adult website or a Native American adult website. Because it sounds like a Native American site when it's said in this way.

It looks like what was supposed to be a website for kids is mostly used by adults.
    Why dislike online children? They expects nothing more than the same respect.
    Can you provide us some examples of disrespected minors? I can't recall.

• I have always being a huge fan of the under 18s on this site - There are some very wise under 18s, some idiots but the same can be said for any age group - I will judge you by the quality of your input to the site not your age

• Only really happened once to me when someone had nothing to say back to me so just said "kids these days". If you have good points and clear opinions I don't think anyone gives a shit which is why no one ever really complains about my age when i post.

• Because technically and legally, they are not adults. I take the questions at face value, regardless of the age of the poster. Some are childish in nature, some are not. And some appear to be just trolling. It happens across all age groups.

• Well technically speaking they are children. I only get annoyed when the really young kids (13/14) stick their noses into topivs they know nothing about. The difference in maturity is quite noticable in many of them.