Guys, do you usually find G@G helpful? Is this actually a good advice site?

I prefer Reddit, yahoo or quora more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I give more advice nowadays, but when I first joined I did try to seek it. I use Reddit for laughs, since you have to sift through a lot to get good feedback. I have no used the other two, so I can't compare.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm not here to seek knoweledge. I'm just here to waste time.

What Girls Said 2

• It can be helpful. However, the helpfulness can be hit or miss. I have heard many users who have been on Yahoo! Answers and prefer their experience here more, but I can't say that from personal use.

• O not Just helpful! Ur question will always get answer, No I made Yahoo account & deleted it they are boring & the Others look like yahoo. GAG have extra advantages

What Guys Said 5

• For relationship-related advice, I find the site very useful. For other queries, not so much.

• I don't know the other sites you mention but GaG for me has more of a community feel that other forums I have been on. I suppose a lot depends on type of user you are. I fly under the radar 98% of the time so have relatively little hassle on the site.

• Yeah, but I never asked questions here on GAG. I registered mainly to get more insight when it comes to how the thought process goes when it comes to the opposite gender.

• no fuck this site

• I get good answers that I can playback in my head so that I can sleep another night away