Has anyone encountered Racism Admins or Mods?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, there are a few mods that are racist. They're usually passive aggressive, but they're still are racist.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most definitely. Like @AleDeEurope said, it is always passive aggressive and indirect because they realize that if they were not, massive amounts of members would lose complete respect for them as human beings and whatever credit or care they receive from others would shrink.

Instead of trying (and failing) to be coy about the fact that they're racist, they would be better off addressing the fact that they make this world an uglier place.

• Like I asked a question about if us black Americans should be given our own state to escape racism and apparently that was offensive.

• No problem thanks for your input

• You're welcome. Feel free to reach out if you're ever feeling down.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. I left a year ago or so because of it. One allowed a very anti-white question to stay up. I posted the same question but reversed it and it was taken down in 20 minutes. The other question was up for three days and then taken down. The mod is still on here.

• Not racist mods but, years ago, I've had one actively harass me to go so far as to IP track me and delete my brother's GAG account. He's since been removed from the GAG team and GAG staff handled the matter very professionally, however.

• I can't say racist because I have no evidence but I have seen definite personality clashes develop between admins/mods and certain users - Who was in the right we will never know in all instances but there are plenty of recriminations on both sides.

• No never have

• I've never had any interaction with any of the mods on a "professional" basis.

• I had my question taken off because as an African living in America I asked what purpose the Black Lives Matter group really serve which is not as politically correct as asking the same of white lives matter. It PC Naxism gone mad.

• You probably had your question removed because it was a bunch of whiny, offensive, antagonistic nonsense. Take accountability for acting like damn fool instead of blaming the consequences of your behavior on political correctness.

• @Esplorare encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images
      In this world there are those that choose to make the world a better place and those that just want to crap all over everything and everyone and we both know which you are judging by your weak butthurt insults.
      I lived for three long years in black American neighbourhoods so I know what im talking about no doubt you are some rich white girl from a rich neighbourhood who thinks that just because she has a little bit of coffee in her cream that she understands what its like to be black in America.
      You have two choices in life you can either be positive or negative which one is going to enhance your life? Duh!
      I love America, I chose this country and like millions of immigrants I have been blessed by my life in America. This country does something truly unique, it allows you to write the script of your own life.

What Girls Said 3

• Racist? Ehhhhhh... I feel like they're not exactly racist but they sometimes choose to make decisions that come across very unfortunately.

• There very well could be. It's not like there's a screening process or anything. I'm not racist but I know there are quite a few users that are.

• Well, I am not racist but I won't deny that there are some coveted racists on here. If you see any racism on here don't hesitate to report those users.

• Lol thats like reporting a Hitler youth guy to the headmaster who is a member of the KKK

• Yeah, but I'll try my best to get on it. :( Where did you experience this?