Does the majority of G@G hate women?

*Disclaimer*
No, I'm not a feminist, so if you're going to accuse me of being a feminazi or something then you can stop right there. Thank you.

So, from my time on G@G I've noticed a lot of posts that subtlety, or actively, portray women as these evil beings or as bitches all together. Even by other women, or by a lot of men. I very rarely see this reversed, and when I do, there is a lot of backlash from the guys. Why is this?

Of course, most of you guys are cool people! Both the girls and guys! But it seems that some of you have a subtle hatred of women. Whether it be because you were hurt in the past by a woman, or you have trouble asking them out, please remember that not all of us are the same, and stop painting us all like some evil beast.

I was hurt by a make before, but just does not give me a free pass to hate all men. I will not doom an entire gender because of the actions of one. Men are great!

Istead of giving and receiving advice, has it become an outlet to bash and hate women? Or is what I am seeing only arbitrary or nonexistent? I wanna hear what you have to say!

• Yes, I have seen this countless times.
  • I have seen it a few times, but I won't deny that it exists.
  • No, I have not seen this.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Gag is full of the bitter who consistently get rejected, or turned down, and take it personally just because they can't grasp that they simply weren't someone's type.

And it's all concentrated onto one website, so it seems like there's an overwhelming amount of men who wish bad things upon women.

• Yeah that's true. I see it sometimes on other sites, but it seems a lot more big on g@g. I guess because the site traffic isn't as big here though.

What Guys Said 13

• It definitely happens and girls do get more criticism than guys. I don't think that's a "GaG problem" though so much as an "Internet problem".

Most people do generally manage to avoid it but there are some questions that will just attract those looking for an argument about the morality of women like moths to a flame.

• That is very true. It can be the Internet as a whole but it's more prevalent on g@g, or at least made more noticeable.

• Thanks.

And you're right. Maybe the nature of this site is more attractive to the people who just want to vent about women. I know that I found this site at the same time I came across other worse sites because they often ask certain questions that were similar to what's asked here.
      There are parts of the internet where hating women isn't subtle or even moderated though. :/

• I totally understand what you're describing and I won't deny that it exists but, I don't think the majority of GAG users "hate women". Maybe some, maybe a lot but definitely not the majority. If this website was all about hating women and such, I probably wouldn't be here. If I want to hate on women, I would go to any manosphere website rather than GAG.

• Probably. Women generally hate each other so you're half way there. There's some gay dudes on here and they tend to like penis and you don't have one. Then there some dudes that are really mad at women doing MGTOW shit or whatever it's called. So you probably are at like 60% hate. The remaining men probably like women, but are frustrated with particular trends they see in women today or with a particular woman in their life.

• if i felt the way you described i would have to move in to a monastery. and i'm that type of person. besides that i dont think they would let me bring my wife there.

• That's good that you aren't a part of this. Sometimes I hate coming on here due to all of this hate. This is an advice site not a site to vent your hate to the opposite sex.

• i agree. when i first started coming on here i use to try to answer everything but now i find my self becoming more selective and avoid questions with a lot of negativity.

• Same here. I haven't even been here long.

• I love women. They're the best

• There's no hate, just personal experiences and observations.

• The accounts of those experience seethe with hateful undertones. :p

• Depends on one's perception.

Men generally are more logical, while women are generally more emotional, so women just overreact over someone's statement. Simple.

• There is equal hate from both sides...

• Where? Occasionally I'll see a radical feminist rant her frustrations on men, but the men lash out viciously to them. When it's reversed it's ok though.

• If you observe you will find soon that Gag is full of frustrated people who just hate others who are not like them. It comes from both men and women.

• There are just as many women that hate on men here to. I see it every single day.

• No, not the majority.

• But at least some.

• people just seem to hate us :/

• I don't know how you would expect anything less from the internet. People hate people, let's move on.

• My theory on this is the loudest people on GaG are not representative of the majority.

• The hatred flows freely in both directions.

• Link?

• Men and women can both be bitter though?

• That's true. But the instinct to marginalize men is borne of hatred.

• I love women

• Women have always been hated... and rightfully so!!

The nature of women has always been known to mankind, but hidden by the feminists. Thankfully, nature is on our side. Men are slowly but surely waking up to the lie that is feminism.

• Well fellow anon, you don't know me and I don't know you. :)

• You just proved everything she said

• @buttheadkakakak Lol!

What Girls Said 1

• lol I don't even notice such things...
    if there are guys on gag who are bitter I really don't care cs it's not like they re affecting my social life.