How long does it usually take to get the Amazon giftcard after you requested it?

It has already been 3 long dark days of waiting. I feel so cold and alone, when shall the light come papa? Is it usually less than 5 days, correct?

• less than 5 day
  • less than a week
  • more than a week

Most Helpful Girl

• You should get it within a week if it's taking that long. I know it takes a couple of days at least, because they have to process your request first and redeem your points.

Most Helpful Guy

• It may take some time, there is no particular time period of when it will arrive. Some members receive theirs the same day, some wait a week, but it will arrive.

• Alright no particular time period, so does it mean it depends when will the admin or whoever is in charge see my request?

• Alright.. That helps thanks a lot!

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes it can take a few days for us to process these requests and get the codes for the gift cards. Your gift card will be emailed to the email address you used to sign up to GirlsAskGuys. If you notice that it has taken longer than a week, please contact us again and we will look into it for you. :)

• about 3 days. maybe! lol

• By electronic delivery? Dude, that should take, like, 30 seconds.

Something is most wrong, here.

What Guys Said 3