Give me a topic to write a mytake about?

i love writing mytakes, and i want to be an editor. all of my takes have been promoted and feautered, so can you guys give me a good topic to write another mytake about? what do you guys wanna know? any ideas? trying to get gag to notice me so i can be an editor and stuff :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Topics you can write about-

1. What your life is like being a teenager

2. A favorite hobby you have or what your really good at. Drop knowledge on people

3. What type of music you enjoy and like. Best cds, or your favorite bands.

4. Sports you like or play. If you join any clubs in school etc.

5. Maybe one about make up if you wear any.

6. Maybe one about video games.

7. Maybe you can write one on flirting and if guys approach you or not?

8. If you have brothers or sisters you can write one on what it's like being an oldest or younger sibling.

9. You can write one on being a best friend and what it's like.

10. If you like animals write one about that.

I hope these ideas help you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Famous animals of the internet?
    How's life as a teenager?

What Guys Said 12

• At 14 you are part of a small group on GaG - The under 16s so I would pick something of general interest and give it a young twist - Maybe how you view the future where you see people on here getting so obsessed about certain things what is your take on it before you start down that road yourself.

• Write about Milo Yiannopoulos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiESisEL43c

Feminists and illogial liberals despise him, yet 99% of the time his points are 100% on point as are his rallies and functions.

However, he is without a doubt hated by the media - in debates against people, it is the moderator and the person he's debating vs. him 9/10 times, in an earlier video I watched the moderator literally gave sarcastic glances at the camera everytime milo spoke, like "this fucking guy" not to mention, people speak over him in every interview because they simply are outwitted and lose their composure on stage.

He is an elite debater, easily the best of this time. He is a journalist, however his intelligence and ability to formulate detailed responses and perspectives really shines a light on the lack of depth everyone else on the political scene exudes.

He is literally the mascot of this generation for how this world has become so distorted because of how he is received for his perspectives. He is blunt and crass and 100% to the truth, he doesn't pussyfoot around topics.

• I've noticed yours are a lot about love and treating the opposite sex and shtuff. I'd suggest going a different route than the norm. Smahala writes about food, u need to find a topic unique to YOU!

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    1. Why should we use GaG?
    2. Love is awesome 😂
    3. Love me like I do :P
    4. Why being single is amazing
    5. How to do sex

• Depends on what you're interested in. Romance stuff, behavior, philosophy, science, etc...

• well as im only 14 im not experienced in romance
      my other two were: 10 Things you Didn't Know About Valentines and How to Master the Art of Texting
      would be great if you checked them out!

• Eh, you could still talk about things from your perspective, even though you aren't experienced in it. Just mere observations about things. As for the other stuff you wrote, looking for random facts and using dates to write about it's a nice start. Maybe you should keep doing it and new ideas will be popping in.

• ok maybe thanks

• Write very specific instructions on how to ask out a girl you've been friends with for over a year.

• Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll. What happened to the old Rockstars of the 60s and 70s

• write about what you would do if you got pregnant @ 16

• Maybe try asking about what is the most bothersome part about being in a relationship?

• Cheese

• Jews

• Mytake about some facts about monkeys.

What Girls Said 3

• Write something useful but using your own perspective as a young person. Perhaps career paths? Your view on education and what changes you might think would be beneficial?

• Strange eats around the world.

• Healthy recipes please

Especially with sweet potatoes or cauliflower😊