Ever written a big reply to a post, only to find out when you try to send it that you can't because the post was removed?

Happens to me a lot. Super annoying. All that work typing for nothing...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes a few times. The worst is when you type a long opinion , written from the heart trying to genuinely help the asker , but then you realise the question was from a Troll, and they respond with am awful sarcastic comment :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that has happened, but what's even worse is when the asker has you blocked -_-
    That's why I proposed GAG should add a little icon next to those who have you blocked, after all, you're gonna end up knowing that they've blocked you.

What Girls Said 4

• YES. So damn often. Either the post was removed or the op has me blocked.
    http://i.imgur.com/1YHdEoh.gif

• I usually get blocked because girls consider me below their standard

• I get so mad for a second when that happens haha... it's like this just had to be the one I decided to write a big response to xD

• That's the other thing I forgot to mention I never know if I'm blocked until after the fact 😂

• Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! 😩

You have no idea how often this happens I'm like literally known for the "essays" that a write when it comes to responses and then I'm like all of my hard work and effort waisted away... -_- *face palm*

And the same thing goes for when my phone dies while I'm in the middle of typing one or I press send it says it didn't go through and then it's not there anymore all of these things piss off so much you have NO IDEA! 😤

• Yeah i hate that. I hate it even more when i see a trolling question and i want to write a funny comment, but it's been removed :(

• I hate that, especially when I know whatever I'm about to put is going to make people laugh.

What Guys Said 5

• That has happened to me a few times - Should be a warning given

• It's happened to me a couple of times. I try not to reply to posts which violate the posting guidelines.

• i fucking hate that

• Yeah it's so annoying when that happens

• Some guy asked if black girls produced chocolate milk. 🙄 lol
      I wrote a big sarcastic reply saying stuff like Chinese producing eggnog and islanders tasting like coconut milk. lmao 😆
      It apparently got removed as I was typing it, though... 😣

• Mostly I'll write out a big reply and the site loses my answer.