Why do males on here hate women so much?

I see the most ridiculous, bitter misogyny on this website, don't get laid much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha get ready, you're gonna get a bunch of boys commenting and blaming feminism. Because that's why they can't get laid. :P

• What she said or you'll run into guys like me who'll admit they're ugly/socially awkward which is why they can't get a girlfriend now lol >_<

• @Mistnigqa808 I highly doubt you're ugly; truly ugly people are rare. But I get being socially awkward :) It's hard to overcome that but it can be done!

• teach me how!!! >_<

Most Helpful Guy

• They just sexually frustrated virgins. They just rotting in front of halo video games.

I luff women ❤

What Girls Said 13

• Most of the ones making rude comments about women are also the ones who complain and say that women have impossibly high standards and that men are therefore oppressed because they can't get laid 24/7. Sexually frustrated losers

• It's pretty much down to they fail with their endeavors with women and rather than self reflect they blame the opposite gender for the fact that they can't get what they want.

• People are like that all over the internet on every website, but it does seem to be more prominent on this one.

• haha! I got agree with @BertMacklinFBI haha!

• Because they think they're entitled to a beautiful girl.

• It's pretty pathetic when you've chosen a group of anyone to hate but these problems with women these guys bring on themselves. They can't face that they are the problem so they project it elsewhere, just like anyone who hates anyone.

• Haters gonna hate man

• They don't... that's the problem😂

• I see lots of hate both ways

• They are bitter about being virgins

• Thank you OP. Yeah it's more common on some fucked site like 4chan but it's still messed up anywhere even here.

Just saw "men have a harder life because they have to focus on everything while women only need to focus on looks"

Some might truly be misguided but some are certainly bitter and misogynist. I really appreciate that you're bothered enough to bring it up.

• It's the internet. The ones that show animosity have issues. It might be that they can't get women. It might be that the women in their life treated them poorly, so they hate all women. Or, maybe they see women as inferior no matter what, and like to keep them down.

• This website isn't even like that though it pales in comparison to 4chan which is full of actual autistic losers who can't get girls.

• Well take a trip to /r9k/ board on 4chan if you want to see actually misogynists.

• @Josht11 I'm good, I don't need to see their nonsense lol.

• Because most males on here can't get women...

• Considering this site is pretty much filled with both guys and girls wanting relationship advice about relationships they're in I don't think your right.

• @Josht11 Or they're wanting advice on how to get girls.

What Guys Said 19

• Because I can't get a woman to save my life (I'm ugly/socially awkward). So I come into the internet world to take my anger out on girls instead of looking in the mirror at myself as to why I'm failing at it >_<

• bro its probably the same person :P

sahd00d

• They are "redpillers" that came from sluthate to preach us all about how unfair this world is for dorky men. Internet is their sacred dorkyland.

• A lot of men can't get a woman to save their lives and that leads to frustration and sadly can turn to hate.

• It's not even that bad on this website though the only website that I can think of that's full on misogynist is 4chan and that's just mainly r9k and b board.

• @Josht11 I was one of those guys once. Then I met my wife. They might not even really hate women but are just overall frustrated with dating.

• I don't see hate, but a lot of old fashioned dissatisfaction and criticism, which US girls under Fembots influence usually dismiss without listening

• I actually see just as much bitter misandry from women on this site to.

• I can honestly say I've seen very, very little of that from women. You're one of the people I'm referring to, I see your shit all over this site.

• I am not saying guys don't post bad stuff here because they do but all I am saying is I have seen just as bad from women.

• Also the reason I have posted a bit of hate stuff on this site is because of how women have innocently attacked me on this site when I was minding my own business and never said anything to them in the first place.

• I don't hate women, I do hate feminism. And I know that many people equate the two, but I can certainly differentiate between women and feminism.

• Feminism is about gender equality
      Radical feminism is different and horrible.
      Or what did you expect for women to be inferior to men?

• @dominiquois no argument here. I've seen and read too much.

• Which is sad because they make most women look batshit

• hmm let me think girls are what men desire. What do you do when you want/desire something. You pursue it and what would you do if you say couldn't have said thing. You get mad maybe hold some resentment to w/e caused you to not be able to obtain. maybe like your poor and you couldn't afford it. you hate being poor but when the answer to why you couldn't get someone is because of you and what you were born with maybe makes you start to hate yourself and in turn bear resentment towards the girl or person themselves

• Oh shoot! Now this topic is by genuine fuckery.
    Some guys hate feminist. I like all women excluding the dishonest liars and cheaters.

Ofcorse few or several piss us off, but that doesn't mean we hate them.
    Get that out of your head, because you do 'not' speak for us all!

• There are men who have been divorced and are forced to pay alimony. They probably past this hate to their children.

• Women pay alimony too, if they had higher incomes than their husbands.

• What are you talking out are you some radical male feminist or something who feels like he must defend women, fuck off man I've seen about two comments that were kind of misogynists which were probably trolls go and complain on tumblr.

• If you want to see misogynist comments take a tour over to /r9k/ , /pol/, /fit/ and /b/ on 4chan.

• I also see just as many passive aggressive posts from women about men.

It really needs to stop. People need to learn to think logically and explain their points without being douchebags.

• Are you actually guessing phantom female ass on the internet lol

• *kissing, damn too early to type
      And I see some of this, But as much as you seem to claim. It's mostly turning into a rate me site and interracial anti-white male hate /fetish site.

• We don't hate women, we just don't suck their clits and bow before them.

• Those males are bitter virgins.

• because they are not getting laid, and feel women can get laid much more easily.

• I'm gay and I hate women. So no you can hate women but not want to sleep with them

• Why I see most guys kissing chicks' asses here?

• thats the lowest form of misogynists. the best of us use them to empty our prostate somewhere. i've used over 60 women-tissues and haven't paid a penny for them... .