What would you do if you found out that a gager you like/talk to was a wanted pedophile or murderer?

Would you delete your account? What would be going through your mind?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I would stop talking to him. I don't know any other Gager who lives here in Paris but if he did I would freak out maybe report him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would be like... cool bruh i dont judge wanna get ice cream?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would report them to the proper authorities

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be shocked and laugh sort of.

I doubt he is a murderer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I may delete the account, or I may just ignore them or become inactive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't delete my account, I'd remove them, then block.

I would tell everyone what a horrible person they were if it wasn't slander.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stop associating with that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would mind them being a murderer far less than them being a pedophile. I would fucking expose the shit out of them if it was like a 13 and under girl but if 14-17 I'd perhaps not mind as much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do anything, i would be like "WTF" and then i would try and find out more from them because i am curious.

0|0
    0|0
  • not delete, possibly block

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. I'm too old for them to want to diddle me and I don't scare easily.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if the police come looking for as they may suspect that you may also be one since you talked to this gager often

• There's no evidence to suggest that I am... If the police thought I was then they can talk to my lawyer.

• Delete why? I could just block him/her... but If he/she was a pedo I'd not be in danger since I'm 24...

And I'd simply not give a shit wot he/she does in real life... it's not ma problem anyway... I'd still keep talking to him/her...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be like get me anther ice cream

0|0
    0|0