Hi to all people, I am a new member?

I am a activer member in the version in Spanish of this page, I am begin to learn English then this page is a excellent oportunity for improve mi skills writting in English, sorry if I commit mistakes to write because my English is basic, you don´t think that i am stupid XD . thanks for pay attention to me comunity¡

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi welcome 😊
    Let me be the first to help/assist you by correcting your interdiction.

I am an active member of the Spanish version of this page. I am beginning to learn English and this page is an excellent opportunity for me to improve my English writing skills. Sorry if I make mistakes while writing because my Engkish is basic, and I hope that you don't think that I'm stupid. XD

Thanks for sparing me your time GAG community.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi, welcome to GAG. :P

Do you want to know some information about GAG?

• in this moment don`t have any question, the design is similar to version in Spanish, my first challenge is understand that people said in his question, i have the hope in a future of write my owns ``mytakes`` jaja i have a question, ¿what is a mytake?

• `` people said in their questions`` i correct

• Yes, you are correct. A mytake is where you write about a topic of interest to you.

What Girls Said 4

• Welcome to GAG, @eduard-dsc and with Level1 So far, I feel in Time with 'Excellent opportunity for improving My skills writing in English,' you will Go Far.
    Good luck. xx

• Welcome to the asylum XD

• Hey!!! Glad you are here.

• Hola, bienvinidos! That is all the Spanish i know pretty much lol

• thanks for trying greet me in Spanish

• De nada lol. And i know i probably messed up but welcome

What Guys Said 4

• Welcome! Glad you're here! If you should need to learn the intricacies of bowel evacuation, I'm your man!

• ``bowel evacuation`` do you mean to stomach?

• Certainly so. Or, as it's known in the vernacular: grunting out a steamer/pinching a loaf/dropping a deuce!!!

• Ola, cuate!

• Welcome. Good luck with learning English. 🙂

• hi ¿the majority of members of this page are from usa?

• I don't know. Most seem to speak English perfectly fine, but that doesn't mean they were born in the usa. Especially because anyone in the world who has internet can be a member.

• Hello and welcome... actually I use Spanish GAG to improve ma Spanish... wot a coincidence eh?

• can you help me to write correctly in english? yo puedo ayudarte a escribir en español.

• It's a deal ma friend... although I use ma "own" version of English... I can help if u wanna write in proper English... some examples...

"can you help me to write correctly in english?"

for example here, "to" is not needed...

"I am a active"

"an" instead of "a"... when we have "a, e, i, o, u" we use "an"... otherwise "a"...

Well u can ask me if u want something...