Editors, how many mytakes did you write before you got noticed by GAG and became an editor?

i've written at least 4 mytakes and theyve all been promoted and feautered. i really enjoy writing them and would like to be an editor. how many should i write before i get noticed by GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• When the myTakes began it was easier to get the Editor status. I believe I wrote two and became an editor. But they notified my that I was expected to keep writing many a week and said I could not, so just take the Editor away. lol.

Keep writing them. It will likely take maybe three a week for several weeks. If you do not get noticed, I would then message and admin and tell them what you are going through. I know that they are really wanting to get some under 16 editors now, so make yourself known and it should happen.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly I don't remember the exact number but I wrote multiple every week. Like 2-3 a week and it took a few months before I was noticed if I recall correctly.

• awesome! mind checking out mine? all but one is featured cuz i just wrote it today, i have been writing them frequently

• What are the privileges of being an editor? They can edit some content that has been posted by other users?

• @Love-travel No that isn't actually true. Basically an editor can have their stuff promoted and gain additional points if I recall correctly.

• I wrote about 5? I think. All promoted and featured. And then became an editor shortly after I made a question asking how long it took, actually lol.

• Omg I'm just like how is nearly everyone becoming editions first it was the sudden increase in moderators and now all of these moderators are all editors. How many does the site need exactly?

• I was writing them long before the Editor feature was introduced, so I'm not sure how many. But at the rate you're going, you'll be one in no time.

• no, they receive extra xp and get all their stuff promoted and i think feautred too

• Hi! I will reply to all of your questions shortly! The privileges of becoming an editor:

"When a user is awarded Editor status, all of the myTakes they write will be instantly promoted. They will not have to wait for admin staff to review and promote their myTakes. This allows their myTakes to get more exposure on the site faster and be viewed more by other users. Like always, 50 xper points will be earned for every promoted myTake and 150 xper points will be earned for each featured myTake! This means Editors can earn up to 200 xper points for each myTake they write and submit."

Each myTake will be automatically promoted, and you will not have to wait for a moderator to approve it :)