Have you ever poured out your feelings on here and no one responds?

• Yea it sucks
    50% (11)55% (11)52% (22)Vote
  • No, ur sad kid.
    50% (11)45% (9)48% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have posted about something that made me upset and really needed help with and got like one answer I think, short and not useful
    Usually people don't respond because the description is too long, or they didn't see it (or the time you post it at) or they have more important questions to answer like "Am I attractive?" "Does penis size matter/Does boob size matter" "does he/she like me" etc lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, that's funny but true

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep I did and many people including some of my friends here responded to make me feel better !

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• it happens, but then again, expecting that kind of thing from here isn't always good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, fortunately not ☺️ Yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • it happens mostly when your Q is too long...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't, but you're not sad either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened that I never got an answer. I always get at least a few answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just repost it, you should too and reword it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• LOL whenever I post sad things, no one responds but when I post funny things, people appreciate me, give me MHO and even follow me lol.
    These lines are so true
    i.ytimg.com/vi/tB7c8h1hvag/maxresdefault.jpg
    -Ella Wheeler Wilcox

0|0
    0|0
  • On here? Lol noo.. Not going to vote that "ur sad kid" either.

0|1
    0|0
  • anytime I post something controversial, 5000 posts.

anytime I ask a question pertaining to my actual life, lucky if I get 10 posts lol.

I've noticed females/ guys with hot pics , trolls and anon posts are generally very frequently responded to, same with all the stuff dealing with like cheating, affairs, racism, abortion , etc. - controversial current events are fire

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you see it now and again but thankfully when I did someone always responded

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet but I'm new to this site. Like the others have said, your question can't be too long otherwise people will ignore it. You have to be short and to the point to grab people's attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever left myself vulnerable like that to one person on here and they always respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I secretly cried.

0|0
    0|0