Do you answer questions from obvious/prooven catfishes?

Does it matter to you if the question asker is "real"? Why or why not?

On one side... if the QA isn't real then the question isn't most likely either. Especially if it's a HDIL or sexual one.
On the other side it can still be fun or helpful to other people depending on what it is.
I usually answer them if it's not a rolleyes type of question but since I got blocked by most of them for calling them out... not so much anymore, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll answer them. It doesn't bother me. I don't pay much attention to the "How Do I Look?" questions.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• If the question is legit, then yeah. I don't socialize much on here and if someone bugs me, I just ignore them. I don't even bother trying to find the catfish

• If it's not a How do I look question, idgad

• if it s a hdil question and I know it s a catfish I usually don t comment -_-
    or I comment to call her/him out -_- -_-

• I answer just for the heck of it.

• Yeah sometimes like Tortelina , we all know it's a dude using a female profile picture MissNowhere and I noticed it in nontime, plus he's using a picture from Google #catfish

• haha I got blocked by him a long time ago xD
      and by many more like SaraChan etc

I thought you fell asleep :P

• Kind of haha😝
      Haha he's stupid

• Yeah, I don't care. As long as the question doesn't seem fake.

• Meh.

I believe that most of them are just some attention seeking catfishes.

Though, I will answer them anyway.

:\

• If it's obvious they are just trolling, it's fun to troll the trolls. Otherwise, if I'm unsure I'll just give a quick response. The ones that seem more genuine I'll answer more in-depth. It's a gamble, sometimes they are trolls, too lol.

What Guys Said 3

• I answer but usually in a asshole/sarcasm way. Sucks you get blocked I like when I have a bad feeling about a question and a minute later someone like you exposes them.

• idgaf until they post a rate me question. then i just laugh at them

• I usually don't for "how I look" questions, unless it's to call them out. But I do for other questions, if they're good.