Gagers, Have you ever read a mytake that just upset you?

haha! I just did. It completely just pissed me off haha! #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

• Some mytakes are so horrible that it bothers me they don't pull them.

The most recent one i saw like that was a fine mytake explaining about how gynecology is a scam so perverts can look at women's vaginas.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg Queenapple24 can get pissed? 😮

Who would've thunk?

• But to answer your question yes. They say there's certain restrictions or or takes a certain something to get a MyTake approved and they either don't review them at all or don't care.

One guy literally wrote idiotic nonsense just to prove that any and everything makes it up there.

• yeah It sucks ):

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 21

• I think if you are active enough you would have to be really lucky to go a day without being thrown by a post. It is clich├ęd but the best thing is "Don't let it get to you" - The other 100 posts you read will make you feel better.

• Haha, well it wasn't really *upset*, it made me laugh
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23027-why-feminism-is-satanic

• Yeah, 90% of them upset me because they're so idiotic.

• Not really. But, I'll admit the whole wave of woman-hating myTakes currently going on is kind of upsetting...

• Actually yes, but there's nothing I can do about it anyway...

• no. i read a lot i don't agree with, but there are a lot of stupid people on this site so i don't give it much merrit

• Nope. I've had a dude try to troll me on just about every post for a 3 month long stretch and it didn't upset me. They ended up banning me when they couldn't chase me off (It was probably tolga the tgirl). If someone spending their life being aggressively hostile to me doesn't phase me what is one poorly formed opinion going to do to me?

• Can't say I have, but if I read a myTake title which seems like it's not going to sit well with me, I just don't bother reading or commenting on it.

• Yeah but, after finishing the title or take, I'm over it entirely. It's the internet, don't take shit to heart.

• most of em are bad. the older people write the quality ones.

• I have read a few, but I forgot what they were, but it was probably sexist, racist, or hating on sexualities, or Gende Identities

• Of course, it is just part and parcel of G@G

• Have you ever read one of my "my takes" that didn't?

• Which one

• Usually just my own.

• I have read one that made me really mad because I knew it was true.

• Jsut parrots

• Sure have

• Lol yeah but I left a scathing comment

• Not upset but bore. Most takes come off as carbon copies of some articles/blogs from other sites.

• Only the ones you write.

• Yeah sure seems like lots of men hate women on here lol that's the takes I hate

What Girls Said 11

• lol yeah a number of times. not really upset but frustrated.

• I've never really been upset by a MyTake or personally offended.

But then again there have been plenty of takes where you really do just want to rip your hair out..

I'll never understand why people post questions when they're not open to hearing other people's opinions unless they agree with them..

• Hahaha Not angry... just sad for some people that honestly think that's the right way of thinking... But hey, that's their life.

• God yes!!! Ranting, bashing ones written by bitter hearts.

• I usually ignore mytakes hahaha

• Yeah of course

• Nah, I don't let them get to me... or they haven't yet anyway.

• lol of course.

• haha of course #QueenApple24Accomplice

• Nope.

If I don't like it, I stop reading it after reading the first sentence.

• I have read a few that just made me want to scream.