Why GAG is so much antiviolent?

I see when I ask questions about using violence on someone... they get removed 9/10 of times... why?

I never threatened anyone here using violence on him/her... I'm just asking generally stuff like "Where do you like/use to hit someone?" or "Which celebrity would you like to beat up?"

I don't understand why such questions are so much antagonistic according to GAG's system...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG removes things for being too antagonistic or offensive it's bullshit offense is only give and so what if your offended and antagonistic what the fuck, I've seen so many antagonistic posts that don't go down not that it even matters, the posts aren't even antagonistic to people on gag and so what if they are what are they gonna do it's the internet.

What Girls Said 8

• I suggest you actually look into the site's guidelines. There are guidelines you have to adhere to and talking about violence isn't generally considered okay. The community is meant to be much more positive than that.

• Couple of years ago this site used to be nothing but hateful comments. Some guy told me he hoped someone would set my house on fire because I posted my honest opinion. Some comments like that were ignored and not taken seriously. But now theyre doing it right, now theyre making sure no one is feeling threatened. I like it like this, why can't people just live in peace and appreciate each other -- is life really about bashing people and threatening them?

• It's the rules man!

• Why the fuck would you make those type of violent questions?

• Fun...

• At least I'm not obsessed wid white/black differences unlike many people here... I don't give a crap about skin color...

• Two wrongs don't make a right

• Because violence is not a PC crap. As for not understanding why it's considered antagonistic, just remember that all rules on here are open to mods and admins subjectivity.

• I don't know, does it break any rules?

• Check out the rules.

• Because gag is nonsense sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• Violence is never a good option you filthy whiner. If it weren't against site policy I'd smash your face. I refuse; however, to break the rules, and I want to apologize to you personally, for my hypothetical outburst. Please like me now.

• Easy: The internet is not a lawless place.

Things you say online can lead to incarceration / getting arrested in real life.

Especially for threats of all kinds

• Gag does remove many questions yet leaved the most stupid ones up. I don't know if you're knew here but know that this forum is full of double standards.

• They're run by a bunch of liberal sissies.

• Gag took the down vote away but:
    www.localtradessearch.com/.../down_arrow_small.png