Why should I be on here instead of on Reddit?

Seriously, the points system for being capable to ask questions is ridiculous, and all the opinions are utterly useless since 85% of the people on here haven't even kissed the opposite sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course go to Reddit, dude.

Better content, more active, people aren't such whiny babies.

Reddit is love.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know man i always thought the trolls on reddit were hilarious. I'd be over there for the laughs and sadistic humor lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree that most people on Reddit have more experience to back up their advice. You're more likely to receive advice that's actually been tried and true versus some idealistic ramblings over there.

Does that make it better? Depends on your aim. There's a lot less of (next to no) feeling of community there. Here, advice can sometimes be decent, though should be taken with a grain of salt. However, it's not unheard of to be in touch with a few people via pm's and establish more of a dialogue that way. So that they'll know more of the full story and be able to give more 'personalized' advice or lead your mind outside of the box versus what you could get from a question on a subreddit.

Plus you can get giftcards and such here for good participation. :P

• Are the guys more experienced on reddit?

• I'm sure there's a lot of bitter, misogynist virgins over there as well, but I feel the community is a bit more diverse. Here it's just virgin bible thumpers and neckbeards to the extreme level of social ineptitude.

• I'm convinced most of the people on here live in their parents' basement still and the only information they have is what their right wing, Christian parents tell them to be true.

• I actually know a guy who literally lives in his parents basement. I always wondered how common it is.

• Yeah, yeah... Because reddit is a pretty amazing place. -sarcasm

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly I think this site still gets more traffic than /r/relationships, and that's the most popular sub Reddit for that sort of questions.

• there are only restrictions for beginners. as soon as you have a higher level, you won´t see advertisements and you can ask as much as you like.

you see the site is for questions you ask to the opposite sex... if you had a girlfriend, you could just ask her. that´s why the majority on here is of the young/inexperienced variety. if you don´t like it, nobody forces you to stay here xD

• Here you actually have a community of people who want to help you.

• This is what people at a reddit meetup look like,
    http://i.imgur.com/vIjBL.jpg
    Would you want to be friends with those type of people? I wouldn't.

• Probably not as sheltered and socially inept as the people on here are.

• Reddit is full of more snobs and pretentious cunt wipes.