Wanna stay in touch?

Hey everyone but I'm sorry to say I'm leaving GAG. I may be on in the future (and I won't deactivate my account) but I'm going to be on an impermanent haitus. If anyone wants to stay in touch just message me on here within the next few days and we can figure out a way. Thank you all. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww sorry to see you go. Well, in any case, I wish you the best on whatever life takes you to wherever that may be!

Most Helpful Girl

• Good luck, @SweetHomicidalQueen
    It seems with the untimely "Passing" of @Ashely_princess leaving GAG as well, Everyone has a Reason of their own Season.
    I wish you the best and God bless, sweetie, and sad to see you go, you know.
    Good luck. xx

• thank you very much and I have quite a few reasons.

• @Applefan1 be my Guest. xxoo

• Thank you so much, @SweetHomicialQueen for the Vote of Confidence and I will surely miss seeing a familiar and popular face around GAG Town.. Good luck, sweetie:((xx

What Guys Said 15

• Bye buddy, hope you find your dad

• Goodbye. Stay strong and I wish you the best for now and in the future. :)

• There are just way too many bitter, angry women that insult men all the time and when you say something every woman comes running to defend them and have a go at the man to. I am sick of all the "why are there so many misogynist men here" questions from girls and then when you say there is just as many bitter misandrist women they loose their cool with you. I have just had enough. I am also sick of some of the questions about feminism to. All the time GAG is fulled with this stuff.

• Yea I see what you mean, it's annoying as fuck.

• Goodbye Merida. Keep working on your tapestry and stay strong.

• =) focus on what's important. wish you the best.

• Missed you the last few days and you are back to say you are leaving? Change your mind. Please...

• I am leaving too - I am just waiting for my Amazon Card to go through then I am gone - I might be back in the future though

• Wise move to bounce. Enjoy your hiatus. Take care of yourself.

• Sorry that you are leaving. Why?

• Goodbye, we never really talked but I hope life takes you to exactly where you want to be :)

• You have my Skype and my Kik. I'll give you my email and FB too if you ask for it.

• Well that's too bad but I hope it helps you with your life. I get that this site can be taxing on people.

• Good luck. Live long and prosper 🖖

• Sad to see you go

• I wouldn't know if u wanted to keep in touch with me but either way good luck!

• I have you on kik. we will stay in touch 👍 :)

What Girls Said 5