I used my Xper to get a Giftcard and I haven't received it. It's been over 24 hours- how do I get it?

I recently changed my email in settings because I no longer have access to my other email account. Who do I contact about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello... Your Amazon. co. uk gift card was sent to your email address on your GirlsAskGuys profile, on Feb 18th... Please check your email saved on your profile. Let us know if you have not received it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can take several days to process these requests. Once it is processed, you will receive the gift card to the email you have listed on your profile. If it takes longer than a week, then you can contact us again and we will look into it for you.

What Guys Said 3

• I've heard from other users it can take a little time... don't worry too quickly Alex :D
    I'd give it another 24 hours at least - don't forget that it's a week end for the GAG staff too :D

• You have to wait 72 hours. You can request it sooner from the admins however the average time for anyone is 72 hours.

• Sometimes it takes a couple days one I didn't get mine until 3 days after just be patient.

What Girls Said 2