How do you feel about all the gagers you once knew leaving this site?

I feel pretty sad ): For the fallen tributes! We will forever remeber your great advice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm gonna miss KDA20 since he was the only legit gager who didn't have a bad inch anywhere in his soul. Takumii too. As for all the others thad signed off last month or whenever that was, dunno why couldn't they just stay inactive until they get their shit together instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care

• : O : O... do you have feels?

• @Jon_Gre_g apparently not. I'm not really here to make friends. I am here to tell people like it is when others won't.

• Yeah same. Never understood the point of kissing up to people here : P This real talk!

What Guys Said 6

• Anyone who'd leave the site knowing perfectly well that I'm still here, is a filthy dullard who should have his/her spleen ripped out and be forced to eat it. Who'd ever shed a tear for this collection of mopes and mongoloids!

• I give you a like, sir.

And mopes riding mopeds might as well keep right on going to the gates of hell itself.

• Amen. And let's hope the screen door hits em!

• I still pop in from time to time. I did say, for the second or third time, that I was going to take a long break.
    I think many have gone as they're fed up with the constant updates that do nothing but spoil what was an easy forum to use. The fonts now used are awful.

• I don't think I've ever really been friends with anyone on here so I don't really feel anything. I have gotten used to seeing certain users on here and suddenly they deactivated their account I might be a little surprised but that's pretty much it.

• Well, it's life... they go but they'll be remembered.

• I've gotten used to it. People come and go as they see fit
    it's just how it is.. just like in real life.. ^.^

• @missnowhere 😭

What Girls Said 4