How often do you go anonymous?

Just out of interest. I rarely go anonymous.

• Never
    20% (10)38% (21)29% (31)Vote
  • Rarely
    26% (13)23% (13)25% (26)Vote
  • Occasionally
    20% (10)18% (10)19% (20)Vote
  • 50/50
    10% (5)5% (3)8% (8)Vote
  • Most of the time
    18% (9)9% (5)13% (14)Vote
  • All the time
    6% (3)7% (4)6% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|30

Most Helpful Guy

• I might have done it twice.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually go anonymous if I'm answering a personal question that I want to share but at the same time don't want everyone to really know about me, or if I feel like my opinion isn't going to be very popular and may be bashed by others. With those I usually take anon off after a bit of time.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Never have.

2|1
    0|0
  • Almost never. I don't post things I think might have a negative impact on my future. Or anything too personal because this is the internet. Anything I post on it will stay in it forever.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I only go anonymous whenever I am going to ask an embarrassing questions, and whenever I am asking something really personal. wouldn't want others to know that it was me who asked such a question after all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't yet, don't see the point of it.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't either, unless it's for really personal stuff

• Show All
    • Hasn't happened to me before but apparently a lot of girls get inappropriate message if they answer sexual questions without doing it anonymously

• Hahaha!! I have never received any inappropriate responses when I answer a sexual question, but you drove a good point! I think that this only happens a lot to the ladies and I never actually thought about it like that 😂😂😂

Definitely agree with you to keep those unwanted messages from those types of guys lmfao

• Rarely

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have ever gone anonymous... perhaps there were times when I should have, but WTH! LOL

2|0
    0|0
  • I did it like once, and on accident. I think it's a stupid "feature" that is used for abuse far more often than its intended purpose.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm already anonymous. no need to be redundant

3|0
    0|0
  • VERY rarely. Probably less than 50 times in my 6+ years of being here.

1|0
    0|0
  • These days never. Questions r getting boring.

GAG is dying.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I get cautious ):

3|0
    0|0
  • Never... ever ever, ever never ever... I say what I want & don't give two shits if someone sees it's from this account.

#KeepingItReal2016

1|0
    0|0
  • Only in very rare circumstances. I'm not a huge fan of many anonymous postings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely .

1|0
    0|0
  • I never do. If I want to answer a question I like to put my face and name to it. I'm a open person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely. Maybe once a week and I'm posting quite a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been anonymous. Not even once.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost never

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. I think I've done it twice at most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go anon on questions at times or opinions that are weitd. So 90% I'm me

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't because i am the same everywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm anonymous most of the time not because I troll it's because I get too sexual

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100%

Even on questions about favorite color or food...

1|0
    0|0
  • Always

1|0
    0|0
  • Never, ever!

1|1
    0|0
  • All the time lol

1|0
    0|0
  • EVERYTIME

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• "B" for Bad Idea for me anyway, @RedRobin.
    I have a familiar face around GAG Town and I Like to Have Everyone under the Sun Know who I am so I can Best Assist in Answering their problems.
    However, I have a Few times, Went Incognito, for I didn't want to Get into a Head lock with Certain People who may have found Certain Subjects Sore and More.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Only to post sexual stuff that would bring all the boys the yard.

3|1
    0|0
  • Very rarely :)

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the question... If it's personal I'll tend to go anonymous

2|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a blue moon if I'm like in the middle of answering and then I press "send it!" only to find out a punk user mayve blocked me. Sooooo rather than waste my answer I might go anon.

2|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely have I gone anonymous. I did when I first signed up to ask some very personal questions.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never. There's no point.

2|0
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous.

2|0
    0|0
  • I only go anonymous when i have personal things I want to say or to share an unpopular opinion that would get bashed. I take it off after a couple of hours though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked never because I haven't for a while. Maybe like 3-4 times when I first started but since then I haven't

1|0
    0|0
  • If I have a personal question I do, even though I dont have an image of myself on here. But im sure some people already have recognized my username. I wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea of me. But I've gone anonymous twice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go anon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. Usually on the very graphic, sexual questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I don't want people to know which user I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • i never do

1|1
    0|0